Did Narration cost Cadets the 2007 Championship?

Cadets Narration  

407 members have voted

1. 1. .

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Anyone who votes yes hasn't looked at the caption scores...

Or even a better question:

Instead of spending the energy and valuable practice time into narration, would that energy and time have been enough to make them Champs?

For me, there show was fantastic and worthy of a championship (less the narration).

Or even a better question:

Instead of spending the energy and valuable practice time into narration, would that energy and time have been enough to make them Champs?

For me, there show was fantastic and worthy of a championship (less the narration).

Everyday was the same manner as it's always been. We rehearsed music and visuals and ensemble. Our jobs did not change from rehearsing of shows without narration. I didn't even know some of the narration until late into the season. I was way to busy with moving and playing to hear it

We won GE two nights, that's where narration was judged not for any other judge. Narration was GE. We didn't win by the judging sheets on Music and Visuals

Edited by Mouthpiece1234

Semi-Finals:

Devils 97.30

Cadets 97.25

Sure, Devils opened up that spread on Saturday night, but Friday the judges pretty much had it a dead heat.

Definetely not trying to take away ANYTHING from BD, just trying to point out how close this really was going into Saturday night and makes me wonder, what if?

Everyday was the same manner as it's always been. We rehearsed music and visuals and ensemble. Our jobs did not change from rehearsing of shows without narration. I didn't even know some of the narration until late into the season. I was way to busy with moving and playing to hear it

We won GE two nights, that's where narration was judged not for any other judge. Narration was GE. We didn't win by the judging sheets on Music and Visuals

Well that about sums it up seeing you were there. Thank you very much for weighing in, I appreciate it.