Kanstul Powerbore on ebay

84BDsop

Personal circumstances have forced me to put up my 1 year old Kanstul Powerbore for sale on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=190164130561

I would've MUCH preferred to hold this horn for my new All-Age corps, but I don't have a choice.

Someone please give it a good home....it served me well in 06.

5 watchers.....not bad for less than a day on the market (I'm fairly certain it'll go....bidding war...PLEASE, bidding war!)

Nobody plays in G anymore, Sam. I'll give $200 for that antique just to save you te agony. :P

I saw the ad before I came here...nice lookin horn! Unfortunately, I bought mine last year. If I could just buy my new chops instead of this stupid emboucher change...

OK, Sam I'll go $250. :)

I'm gonna slap you.... :P

Sam...what are you doing? Are you hanging up your horn? Was that the same horn you used at the Stanford DCI show this past August? If so I would think it has historical value to you.....raise the price to $575.00. Don't buy into that Bb malarky.

Ben :blush:

Sam...what are you doing? Are you hanging up your horn? Was that the same horn you used at the Stanford DCI show this past August? If so I would think it has historical value to you.....raise the price to $575.00. Don't buy into that Bb malarky.

Ben :blush:

No....I played my 2 valve King K-20 at all the alum gigs (in fact, I think I was the only 2 valver in the sop/trumpet line!). THAT one is NOT for sale under any circumstances...THAT'S the one I have a connection to.

The Powerbore was bought so i could match the rest of the 06 Dream sop line, who were all on Kanstul 3 valvers.

As for hanging up the horn...probably not, I just need to get out of a summer of bad sales in fencing gear, and the sale of the sop will pay a bill or 2.

Fortunately, the season started kicking into high gear and money's coming in....but I still need to catch up.