This corps sure looks NICE Eh! I bet that they would be great representatives from one country to another....and hello to Cathy and all the other Royal-Airs out Chicago way from RA's Larry and Mickey.

Edited by royal-air canada

Duke asked:

"Are you a drummer?"

No, Duke, those are soup pots he used to carry around on the field! LOL!

Welcome aboard, Tommy. We drummers have to stick together! Right, Don?

right john. i'll bet those soup pot's sound pretty tonal. lol

don't worry about it. the queen say's your ok. when she speaks we ALL listen. oh except siglow. but then i like him.

:cool: But then, what's not to like. :tongue:

By the way, the last time a rookie posted a "Guess Who" pix without submitting it all I did was point out that "Queenie" (Here Queenie, Queenie!!!!!) MIGHT take exception to such behavior, what did she do? She BARKED at me, even though the previous rookie is known in certain circles to be a bit of a cry baby (and not necessarily a truthful person at times,...well maybe just sees the world through self colored glasses). But that's a horse of a different feather. To his credit he IS a decent musician with pretty good improvisational skills. :doh:

Welcome Tom. But it might be better to submit you pix to "Queenie". And to Andyroo. I will most definitely carry holy water with me in Ra-Cha-Cha from the Genesee River or when in HBG I'll get it from the Susquehanna. At any rate I'll be sure to have some with me. Maybe a water pistol too so I can hit her from a distance. :cool:

Edited by NYSkyliner

:cool: But then, what's not to like. :tongue:

By the way, the last time a rookie posted a "Guess Who" pix without submitting it all I did was point out that "Queenie" (Here Queenie, Queenie!!!!!) MIGHT take exception to such behavior, what did she do? She BARKED at me, even though the previous rookie is known in certain circles to be a bit of a cry baby (and not necessarily a truthful person at time,...well maybe just sees the world through self colored glasses). But that's a horse of a different feather. To his credit he IS a decent musician with pretty good improvisational skills. :doh:

Welcome Tom. But it might be better to submit you pix to "Queenie". And to Andyroo. I will most definitely carry holy water with me in Ra-Cha-Cha from the Genesee River or when is HBG I'll get it from the Susquehanna. At any rate I'll be sure to have some with me. Maybe a water pistol too so I can hit her from a distance. :cool:

oh no mike.............here we go. i'm with ya though brother. get ready for the kewpie.........oh wait ...i forgot you don't get those........only us " rabbits" lol

Ok, I've stopped laughing long enough to type--you're right Duke, I do stink!!! I just can't figure out how you found out!! I'm going to send another photo, this time to Nancy to fulfill my noblesse oblige and it will have some more hints.

So, I guess you guys stink too??

Tommy, don't worry about her. Everybody pretends to be afraid of her - just to humor her.

She's actually a wicked witch who lives in a cave somewhere in upstate New York. She comes out every once in a while to threaten us with her magic scepter. At least she thinks it's a magic scepter. It's actually just an old fly swatter, with some mylar ribbons glued onto one end.

Just be sure to carry some holy water with you when you go to contests. If she comes up to you, sprinkle it on her. She usually runs away screaming, "I'm melting... I'm melting."

"Curses, Foiled Again!"

Signed ,

Not the Queen

PS: I'm also not from the West. :tongue:

Andy, I'll get you, my pretty!

Edited by NanciD

clues are in the photo.

Yep, not Joisey.

Read the fine print.

Howard St and Jackson Park [on the Rapid Transit sign] are CTA stations. Englewood was re-named Ashland in the 70s.

Edited by HornsUp

"Curses, Foiled Again!"

Signed ,

Not the Queen

PS: I'm also not from the West. :tongue:

Andy, I'll get you, my pretty!

The one with the green make up is Cossetti dressing up for Christmas. I'll bet you all thought that he was an alter boy..not so fast. The Priest couldn't decide if Cossetti was kneeling or standing so they through him out of the church and took away all of his sins.

Now we have him and that new guy Cathy.

By the way, John Smith, back in our day what would happen if a Skyliner saw a Caballeros drum with the skin off. ( and visa versa ) The good old days..

Edited by dukecornwell