This in itself is a great Guess Who picture ... why not make it #310, oh Queen of Wholand ...

:-)

Thank you Mr Lisko..... :laughing:

This is a cropped portion of the original photo... If our Queen would like the original photo I'll send it to her. (to make it easier for me to find it again...the label on this one is 4-18-09 SIB 262)

From the 4/18/09 Serenade in Brass in Harrisburg, PA

4-18-09SIB262-CarlRocco-JohnnyGrass.jpg

With apologies to Carl for having misspelled his name...

Edited by TennTux

Vintage French Horn it is ... the only type of horn this guy will play ... he played with Sky in the 60's and 70's and with Carver and Ballentine before that ...

Oh. OK. I didn't recall any french horns when I was there. Nice!

Hey Andy, I might know him. I think we were in the same section. The person in the second row from the top with the long hair is Cossetti.

That person is my good friend, Kathy Dougherty. Now you look like a woman, Jim?? :laughing:

Hey Andy, I might know him. I think we were in the same section. The person in the second row from the top with the long hair is Cossetti.

Hey Duke ... you definitely know him ... he shared the same first name with Lefty ...

Did his last name have something to do with Hanging?

You mean as in a lynch mob?

Is that what I think it is? Is the guy on the right holding/playing a single valve Bass Baritone?

Sorry see the picture three posts up.

No, it's a french horn and the guy holding it played french horn with the New York Skyliners back in the 60's.