Yeah, he's really not full of himself which is refreshing. We can actually discuss things and toss around ideas. I love what he wrote for me in Ghost Riders. Like you said, chills.

Refreshing is an understatement for sure!! Sheesh, he'll even toss around ideas / suggestions from the average Joe like me!!

He's a great guy... writing and or arranging aside.... he's a great guy!!

We all know he's talented as all hell, BUT, IT'S THE Personal touch that he uses, the interpersonal skills that he uses.... the way he makes you WANT to be a feature of the show... whether you actually are or not.

That part.... I really love and appreciate!!

An older house, a house with a smalll but, perfect sized pool. The things that have gone wrong... well, they are getting fixed. Slowly but surely.

It just sucks that they seem to happen on my watch.

Sometimes, I just want to cry in my pillow... then, reallity strikes and I have to fess up and deal with the whole mess.

I do what I can. I'm just sick of being the bearer of bad news. The property is Sweet, the area is Sweet, the Potential is endless!!!

There are just certain things happening that we didn't foresee. Once, we get a grip on it all... I'm sure we'll love it!!

It's a perfect place!!

Hey Nanci!!! Let me know when you get the place completely squared away.

I've been looking for something in Florida, but I certainly don't want to buy anything that needs a lot of repairs.

I'll make Ron an offer (and let you move on to another place with a myriad of problems).

Hey Nanci!!! Let me know when you get the place completely squared away.

I've been looking for something in Florida, but I certainly don't want to buy anything that needs a lot of repairs.

I'll make Ron an offer (and let you move on to another place with a myriad of problems).

God knows I love and appreciate you... BUT, that sheet ain't funny!!!

Then what's with the Kirschner and Blue Rock clues?

Somebody's got some splainin to do. Not you Robbie.

I hope I didn't throw the guessing off by my Larry Hershman photo. I did it because more than once I've been in a conversation and started to talk about Larry Kerchner, and others in the conversation were thinking Hershman.

I have recently been blessed to make Mr. Kerchner aquaintence and eveyone is right, very humble and also willing to talk old school. I had a few questions about the late 70's Bridgemen that he took time to answer. He also listened to my request to put "Everybody Loves the Blues" into the Swing House play list. Who wouldn't love to hear that sop section scream on that chart.

I'm not good at posting links but you can bring it up on Drum Corps World or google Larry Kerchner.

Thanks!! (I got your email too... :ph34r: )