Really....? :tongue:

... NY flavor of "bird" - Staten Island to be exact - actually, Ray was in the SI Lawmen, who merged with the SI T-Birds to become the Statenaires in 66 ...

:-)

... NY flavor of "bird" - Staten Island to be exact - actually, Ray was in the SI Lawmen, who merged with the SI T-Birds to become the Statenaires in 66 ...

Thanks Andy...so many birds, knights, blank men...but only one Skyliners.

Thanks Andy...so many birds, knights, blank men...but only one Skyliners.

HAHA ... and only one Regimental Cadets! ... right Tim???

Andy "rememberin' Freddy, the wonder bass drummer" Lisko

(at least I think that was his name)

And his last name sounds like "barrel". :tongue:

That can't be him! If it's the Bob I think it is from your clue, he really has changed!!

Actually, I was with the T-birds ( Fontana, Salerno and Burke were with the Lawmen) when we merged to form the Statenaires for the '66 season.

And Fossil went from Regimental to BSGK in '63, followed a few years later by the Roca brothers, Al DeRosa, Claude Jr, Connie Feist, Brian Erkman and a few others after the demise of the Island corps'.

Ray

Still do! I said it's the 'forgotten borough'. And you still don't recognize the other guy?

Ray

Well, I saw Mike's clue and I can't believe it could be him. He looks so different!