#4 "an Upstate NY'er at heart and a WILD gal..."

Freddie, Joe and I are back in London... pooped and looking forward to the flight home on Wednesday night. sending Nanci a pic of Freddie in Kerkrade...

I must tell you, I got no pic of him at retreat - just in the press box... as soon as we heard the results we headed for the hotel to avoid any possible international incidents... you can read my article in Drum Corps World in a few days (later this week I believe)...

Tuesday we do go to Madame Toussauds and I have volunteered Freddie to model for them to produce a wax character of him... Think they will take us up on the offer? Anyway, Freddie misses you all and will be back to it on Thursday.

#4 "an Upstate NY'er at heart and a WILD gal..."

Freddie, Joe and I are back in London... pooped and looking forward to the flight home on Wednesday night. sending Nanci a pic of Freddie in Kerkrade...

I must tell you, I got no pic of him at retreat - just in the press box... as soon as we heard the results we headed for the hotel to avoid any possible international incidents... you can read my article in Drum Corps World in a few days (later this week I believe)...

Tuesday we do go to Madame Toussauds and I have volunteered Freddie to model for them to produce a wax character of him... Think they will take us up on the offer? Anyway, Freddie misses you all and will be back to it on Thursday.

Slow down.... we haven't revealed 3 yet. lol

I'm fixing pics to post shortly. Have a safe trip home Uncle Tom! Hugs!

The question in MY mind is how do we get that chicken on the international space station and safely returned to us? :satisfied:

Well he won't travel with me... This old man has barely survived this trip.

the last picture next to a fireplace was Freddie visiting John Swindells home in Kidsgrove - John is the director with his son Rob of Kidsgrove Scouts... Freddie is a HUGE fan of Kidsgrove.

how did tom become everybody's uncle? i don't get it. somebody please explain this to me.

Well I'm not Freddie's father... that's for sure... so honorary uncle will have to do...

however, your answer to your question is that Nanci has been calling me uncle tom since the old ramd days and maybe even longer... 20 plus years... I do that to all the cute women with small feet...

• Like 2

the last picture next to a fireplace was Freddie visiting John Swindells home in Kidsgrove - John is the director with his son Rob of Kidsgrove Scouts... Freddie is a HUGE fan of Kidsgrove.

Tom, considering your importance in drum corps over the many years with DCA and the amount of people both young and old you and Freddie have encountered across the pond, I’d say you’ve probably done more for international relations than our last 10 administrations.

• Like 1

Well he won't travel with me... This old man has barely survived this trip.

There's a LOT of "us" in that club! worthy.gif

(Again, THANK YOU! for taking Freddy with you on your tour! thumbup.gif)

Tom, considering your importance in drum corps over the many years with DCA and the amount of people both young and old you and Freddie have encountered across the pond, I'd say you've probably done more for international relations than our last 10 administrations.

For the better? shutup.gif (I hope so)