that would be buenos mi amigo.....you always had problems with espangnole, but not with Chinese.... bu hau... :yin-yang:

oh yeah, what was it you told me ask directions of those guys sitting in front of that service station when looking for William Patterson College???? su madre???????? sumpthin???? :rock:

madre de dios.....

BTW, do you think of Eddie when driving through that small city in California, just south of Oakland?

Hmm.

Eddie Milpitas?

Eddie Castro Valley?

Of course, there's always Eddie San Jose and his cousin, Eddie Sunnyvale.

I think you've got this one. (At least the cat of whom I speak, who, by the way, doesn't look much like the photo of his former self in my opinion, so I could be entirely wrong. It might just as easily be "Limo" of Hurcs fame.)

• Like 1

Hmm.

Eddie Milpitas?

Eddie Castro Valley?

Of course, there's always Eddie San Jose and his cousin, Eddie Sunnyvale.

I think you've got this one. (At least the cat of whom I speak, who, by the way, doesn't look much like the photo of his former self in my opinion, so I could be entirely wrong. It might just as easily be "Limo" of Hurcs fame.)

I had a funny thing to say, but thought differently about it when I considered my distaste for being shot, but yeah, I can see a young Limo there.

Edited by rayfallon

that would be buenos mi amigo.....you always had problems with espangnole, but not with Chinese.... bu hau... :yin-yang:

oh yeah, what was it you told me ask directions of those guys sitting in front of that service station when looking for William Patterson College???? su madre???????? sumpthin???? :rock:

madre de dios.....

To Carrie's puzzled looks, I have worked on Basically Blues off and on while down here in sunny Mexico.

I'm at your first trumpet solo - barely have to write that bad boy out as I think you can play it handcuffed at the bottom of a pool. (See Frank's "Limo reference" above).

Back to the USA (okay, actually Texas) tomorrow.

Good trip. Exhausted as one should be after vacation.

Have to get up at Dawn's crack.

Don't say a word...

• Like 1

so, you sayin' I should play it from the bottom of a pool????? gene pool????? water needs changing.....

aiyeeeeeeee, caramba

OK, I'll guess...

Based on clues, and totally irrespective of the fact that I know who it is...

Eddie Murphy (hint - Irish name - St Kevin's from Dorchester MA gave it away)

or

jazz pianist Eddie Heywood

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=6627981

What did I win?

• Like 2

and his cousin, Eddie Sunnyvale.

Sounds like the name of a guy in one of those bad local car-dealer commercials. :tongue:

• Like 1

Sounds like the name of a guy in one of those bad local car-dealer commercials. :tongue:

we have a guy down here and his name is fucillo. his deals are " HUGE "