he is in 19 states.

I never woulda thought Fucillo was a Korean name...

go figure...

I never woulda thought Fucillo was a Korean name...

go figure...

good god man he's Sicilian.

• Like 2

I'd better agree as my wife is 1/4 Sicilian. Always thought her grandmother was "just" Italian until I worked at Sigonella, Sicily over half a summer for the Navy. Local guy there (Peno) was telling us that Sicilians tend to drop the vowels at the end of words when they speak. Hit me that my wife orders raviol, tortalin, etc instead of ravioli, tortalini, etc. Sure 'nuff she got that from her grandmother who at 4' 11" 90 lb soaking wet with rocks in her pockets I would NOT want to mess with. Always tell my wife that's where she gets her tough ###ed streak from. And she is almost back to normal after being in the hospital and rehab for 3 months this past winter and spring. Freakin' amazin'....

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 4

LMAO now I see I misread the post... thought it said "good man, he's Sicilian"

I'd better agree as my wife is 1/4 Sicilian. Always thought her grandmother was "just" Italian until I worked at Sigonella, Sicily over half a summer for the Navy. Local guy there (Peno) was telling us that Sicilians tend to drop the vowels at the end of words when they speak. Hit me that my wife orders raviol, tortalin, etc instead of ravioli, tortalini, etc. Sure 'nuff she got that from her grandmother who at 4' 11" 90 lb soaking wet with rocks in her pockets I would NOT want to mess with. Always tell my wife that's where she gets her tough ###ed streak from. And she is almost back to normal after being in the hospital and rehab for 3 months this past winter and spring. Freakin' amazin'....

Congratulations - you're never going to have a bad day for the rest of your life. That's such good news.

• Like 1

We worked with the South Korean Army in Viet Nam, and I did some TDY time at OSAN in South Korea.

I have a feeling the difference between Koreans and Sicilians is a kiss on the cheek and a black dress for Grandma.

Them's some tough SOBs and ruthless too.

Used to get extra rations for each ear they brought back from patrol.

And I'm not talking about corn.

• Like 1

We worked with the South Korean Army in Viet Nam, and I did some TDY time at OSAN in South Korea.

I have a feeling the difference between Koreans and Sicilians is a kiss on the cheek and a black dress for Grandma.

Them's some tough SOBs and ruthless too.

Used to get extra rations for each ear they brought back from patrol.

And I'm not talking about corn.

Ewwwwwww

I hear ya. LOL

That's just not right!!

• Like 1

So, we need a new feature here, right?

i lost track. if we named him, and i think not, then please tell me how he is.