The FL Brass board of directors is/are/could be discussing the idea, costs would be a factor- maybe a Southeast Championship type of show in the winter to get the participation in order to be successful, the venue would probably be in either Lakeland, Tampa or Orlando; if the board gave an approval. I will forward your interest to Marty (director) at the Oct 05 practice.

• Like 1

Good one, Jeff.

Arnie Bloomberg!

I remember now!

Or was it Lindsay?

I get so confused with these billionaires...

The FL Brass board of directors is/are/could be discussing the idea, costs would be a factor- maybe a Southeast Championship type of show in the winter to get the participation in order to be successful, the venue would probably be in either Lakeland, Tampa or Orlando; if the board gave an approval. I will forward your interest to Marty (director) at the Oct 05 practice.

And remember that an excellent way to travel to Tampa or Orlando from the Northeast, or even Austin TX or California, would be JetBlue Airways, with 36 channels of Direct TV, new satellite based Fly-Fi wi-fi service (waaay faster than ground based services like Go-Go that you find on other airlines, and free on JetBlue for normal - non-streaming use), and more legroom than any other domestic airline.

Just sayin'...

• Like 1

Anyone hear from The Don lately? It's not like him to miss the action here. Haven't seen him on other threads either.

Hope he's OK.

Why don't you walk up to the house and knock on the door - see if he's okay...

Thanks for the ad, I am a frequent flyer on Jet Blue; I fly into Westchester County or Hartford which ever fare is lower usually for a Park city Pride Event although this year it was a little to expensive to justify the trip

Just getting my last advertisements in - I retire in 2 weeks.

Great company.

The experience has had similarities to the drum corps experience - lots of long-time friendships (includng the GMs of Hartford and Westchester).

With the notable exception, of course that after working for two airlines, neither has fired me.

Go figger...

That's fantasy land Ray. In the real world, that's about a 120 mile walk. :)

#### - dude has a big yard...

No wonder he doesn't go out to the shed often...

I won't publish it publicly but if anyone wants to call Don, email me... I have his phone...

I wonder if he either got the DCP boot again or perhaps just got sick of them sanctioning him...

but it is a concern considering his crappy health...

use gmail... tompeashey@gmail.com