beats me, but the pompadour looks familiar (going to his yearbook)

J

How 'bout this...

Guess Who:

http://tinyurl.com/ytdn9e

Are you referring to Dirty Eddie of Sky fame?

Yes, but it is a wild guess and just realized I could be way off on this for obvious reasons. I've heard of him, competed against him, but never met him.

I must retract my wild guess now, so as not to be politically incorrect, or suffer a good ol ###-woopin.

Yes, but it is a wild guess and just realized I could be way off on this for obvious reasons. I've heard of him, competed against him, but never met him.

I must retract my wild guess now, so as not to be politically incorrect, or suffer a good ol ###-woopin.

Hey! There will be no whoopin of any kind on this thread. This is for the sheer fun and comraderie of it all!

I was just curious if you and I were on the *same* Eddie*. Dirty Eddie is a great guy and I hope you guys get to meet some day. But, just to let you know... he's black and the guy in the featured pic is not. (But, I bet you know him in some way or another) :-)

He IS???? But, HE'S not??????? :lol:

Hey! There will be no whoopin of any kind on this thread. This is for the sheer fun and comraderie of it all!

I was just curious if you and I were on the *same* Eddie*. Dirty Eddie is a great guy and I hope you guys get to meet some day. But, just to let you know... he's black and the guy in the featured pic is not. (But, I bet you know him in some way or another) :-)

That's exactly what I meant. As far as woopin, just fooling around. There are many famous characters I've never met, but have seen. I remember Spider from way back. Never met him, but he's one of those guy's you always recall hearing about.

Funny thing about all of this, I remember seeing Buddy Perry at a Skyliner rehearsal way back in the 60's, and I had heard of him, but didn't get to meet him. Back then there was no reason. He did write for DCN at the time, so to me he was big time.

Well, here it is 45 years later and I'm sitting down having breakfast with him and talking like we have known each other forever. Real stand up guy. Too bad he is no longer with us, as many are not.

So very fragile this activity is at times............................

Edited by gsksun4

That's exactly what I meant. As far as woopin, just fooling around. There are many famous characters I've never met, but have seen. I remember Spider from way back. Never met him, but he's one of those guy's you always recall hearing about.

Funny thing about all of this, I remember seeing Buddy Perry at a Skyliner rehearsal way back in the 60's, and I had heard of him, but didn't get to meet him. Back then there was no reason. He did write for DCN at the time, so to me he was big time.

Well, here it is 45 years later and I'm sitting down having breakfast with him and talking like we have know eachother forever. Real stand up guy. Too bad he is no longer with us, as many are not.

So very fragile this activity is at times............................

I hear ya! And yes it is! Just a quick answer... gotta go finish dinner before I burn it!