Don't use the word "Queen" around Mike (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Yeah, what he said. Last time I used that word Nanci had a fit. :thumbup: Who knows, I just might get a phone call from her in the middle of the WDHOF luncheon asking me to put Carol Hooton on the phone. :smile: Go ahead Tony. Put up the pix of me and "que",......er Nanci discussing the absence of my "Whoville" badge at Archie's outdoor show a couple of years ago. Oh, and if Tony should happen to call me that early in the morning there WILL be a severe price that he will pay. :smile::smile: Knowing Tony he'd be asking if I have my ID badge on. :smile:

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

For a little more insight on the workings of this thread check out pg. 790 post #7894.

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to: The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way...

Guess Who She is # 338 ?

She was a Staten Island Thunderbird in the 60's ... her brother was a Skyliner and was the Alumni Corps Director over the past several years ...

:-)

She was a Staten Island Thunderbird in the 60's ... her brother was a Skyliner and was the Alumni Corps Director over the past several years ...

:-)

LP...you know like the vinyl recordings.

L......ain't that a French name like Lorraine or sumptin'?

LP...you know like the vinyl recordings.

Don't use the word "Queen" around Mike (not that there's anything wrong with that).

:thumbs-up:

i love that pic of santa liz..........you always have cool pics! :thumbs-up:

Thank you! I actually put a lot of time and thought into what pictures are in the sig, and what lyrics go in as well. Sounds crazy, but I consider whatever is there to be my stamp on that period of time.

To Everyone and EVERYONE over here ~ MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbs-up:

Yeah, what he said. Last time I used that word Nanci had a fit. :thumbs-up: Who knows, I just might get a phone call from her in the middle of the WDHOF luncheon asking me to put Carol Hooton on the phone. :thumbs-up: Go ahead Tony. Put up the pix of me and "que",......er Nanci discussing the absence of my "Whoville" badge at Archie's outdoor show a couple of years ago.

It doesn't look like your in any pain Mike... LOL

9-13-08 Archie's Brass Reunion (warm up before show)

th_9-13-08ArchiesBrassReunion031_MikeS.jpg

Oh, and if Tony should happen to call me that early in the morning there WILL be a severe price that he will pay. :whip::beer:

tomaatit.gif

Knowing Tony he'd be asking if I have my ID badge on. :cool:

That would be the reason for the call.... :beer:

And with all of that out of the way...