Anyone want to help a southern guy out. Just read the statement in my signature and go from there. Many Thanks in advance. Oh, and I do participate in DCA with a corps from GA.

dude.....the Atlanta Thrashers eh.........well being a Flyers fan what else could I do........you actually have $10 tickets???? Man that's unheard of in this area.........now ya gotta fess up and tell us what corps.....CorpsVets?????????

Anyone want to help a southern guy out. Just read the statement in my signature and go from there. Many Thanks in advance. Oh, and I do participate in DCA with a corps from GA.

Where Ron spends his time away from Nanci:

CircleKExterior030Flat_lores.jpg

Andy "Circle K... ah yes, vintage FL" Lisko

the one ron is going to today ain't nothing like that. it's vintage redneck. you can smell horses in there

well old Mr. whatsisname coulda been proud of Mrs. whatshername.........after he passed inasmuch as she was THE watchdog at all NJ shows where her corps competed.....she told her kids to stay away from Blue Rock 'cause they were bad and at one contest protested BR claiming the American Flag was NOT regulation.......'70 NJ AL States I think....well the judges checked and, by golly it was 1" short along the length.........never could figure just how she could tell

yeah, snow day, lovin the stories.........feelin the love

Jimberino ... ya hafta realize that Ma gave Betsy the pattern for the original ... YIKES!!!!

... and ... BTW ... the only corps she never went after was the Haddon Heights/Pennsauken Vagabonds ... gee ... I wonder why ... :doh:

:-)

dude.....the Atlanta Thrashers eh.........well being a Flyers fan what else could I do........you actually have $10 tickets???? Man that's unheard of in this area.........now ya gotta fess up and tell us what corps.....CorpsVets?????????

Yes, I am affiliated with CorpsVets. This will be my 3rd year with them.

God! I love this thread and all of you who make it so special!!!

Wait till Ron sees Uncle Tom's post.

Many thanx to all of you Who play here!!!

Hugs!!

What Nanci does while Ron's away:

pool_party-4809.gif

:-)

Thats a good one...and I can surely picture Corky with a smirk and the wave .

DA

Is that the one with the Zig Zag rolling papers display right up front on the counter? :doh:

that would be the one :doh: