Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

Can you follow directions? LOL One @ a time, From Left to Right... Guess Who # 456 ?

1. George Ross

2. Richard "Butch" Anderson

3. ??

Funny ... he always got along with Russo! ...

:whistle:

Apologies for still being OT...

So do I ......... NOW. LOL

Since Donna and I have "returned" to the activity, around the end of 04 - beginning of 05, we've (Jim and I) have become good friends.

Back then (IE: Retreats where the DMs were lined up on the front sideline) it was Butch on one side of me and Jimmy on the other... They both seemed to enjoy the "conversation" at my (and my Corps') expense. As I was (and still am) shorter than both, they seemed to like talking trash about me and my Corps "over my head" hehe

We (Sun and I) did get to enjoy several seasons where the "shoe was on the other foot". My turn went something like "You guys go on with the conversation, I'll be right back. Got'a to go pick up a few caption awards. You guys wait here, I'll be right back..." and after the retreat / awards ceremonies, asking if they could lend a hand because there's no way I can carry ALL of these trophies back to my Corps by myself... (Yea, I was the only one smiling... shutup.gif)

Apologies for still being OT...

So do I ......... NOW. LOL

Since Donna and I have "returned" to the activity, around the end of 04 - beginning of 05, we've (Jim and I) have become good friends.

Back then (IE: Retreats where the DMs were lined up on the front sideline) it was Butch on one side of me and Jimmy on the other... They both seemed to enjoy the "conversation" at my (and my Corps') expense. As I was (and still am) shorter than both, they seemed to like talking trash about me and my Corps "over my head" hehe

We (Sun and I) did get to enjoy several seasons where the "shoe was on the other foot". My turn went something like "You guys go on with the conversation, I'll be right back. Got'a to go pick up a few caption awards. You guys wait here, I'll be right back..." and after the retreat / awards ceremonies, asking if they could lend a hand because there's no way I can carry ALL of these trophies back to my Corps by myself... (Yea, I was the only one smiling... shutup.gif)

tony just who in the DM world was shorter then you? :devil:

tony just who in the DM world was shorter then you? :devil:

Good question Don....

Not sure if there was one, maybe Linda Paul (now Hannum) DM for the Matadors in the early 80's

1982, After one of the shows Donna asked Moe Knox if he would take a few pics of us, he said "OK, do something"...

Matador's DM Linda Paul-Hannum, with our (Sun) DMs moi, Diane Maloney-Farrell and John Hurlihy

th_TonyWhite-DianeMaloney_JohnHurlihySunrisersDMs_LindaPaulMatadorsDM8-14-82.jpg

and...

th_TonyWhiteSunrisersDM-LindaPaulMatadorsDM8-14-82.jpg

Good question Don....

Not sure if there was one, maybe Linda Paul (now Hannum) DM for the Matadors in the early 80's

1982, After one of the shows Donna asked Moe Knox if he would take a few pics of us, he said "OK, do something"...

Matador's DM Linda Paul-Hannum, with our (Sun) DMs moi, Diane Maloney-Farrell and John Hurlihy

th_TonyWhite-DianeMaloney_JohnHurlihySunrisersDMs_LindaPaulMatadorsDM8-14-82.jpg

and...

th_TonyWhiteSunrisersDM-LindaPaulMatadorsDM8-14-82.jpg

Fond memories... I never thought of you as shorter than Jimmy... a little hard to believe... the funny part is that Butch wasn't exactly tall... the three of you busted the Silverbrand mold...

and none of this is OT with us guys

Man... I had forgotten how cute that Matadors' DM was!!! :thumbup:

Fond memories... I never thought of you as shorter than Jimmy... a little hard to believe... the funny part is that Butch wasn't exactly tall... the three of you busted the Silverbrand mold...

and none of this is OT with us guys

Indeed, very fond memories.

Well, I'm 5' 6" and haven't grown any taller..... just wider. w00t.gif

Mr Silverbrand (as I called him) was a GIANT in more ways than just height... worthy.gif

Man... I had forgotten how cute that Matadors' DM was!!! :thumbup:

Linda still is... thumbup.gif

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001582599391