It's me, it's me, said Earnest T. Sorry for being AWOL, I just checked in, saw the post and thought I'd put an end to everyone's misery.

Eddie

worthy.gifworthy.gif

Anyone wish to guess who took this pic or where and when this photo was taken?

worthy.gifworthy.gif

Anyone wish to guess who took this pic or where and when this photo was taken?

I'll answer the "where", 'cause I don't think we have any FOOOF'ers(Fraternal Order Of Old Farts) on here other than Tom and myself. Weekly FOOOF breakfast at O'Neills in Summerville(Irondequoit), NY.

I'll answer the "where", 'cause I don't think we have any FOOOF'ers(Fraternal Order Of Old Farts) on here other than Tom and myself. Weekly FOOOF breakfast at O'Neills in Summerville(Irondequoit), NY.

yup... taken by me at about 11AM on October 10th

Freddie insisted on having his pic taken with everyone...

By the way... do we have confirmation that Freddie arrived home safely? Tony?

THANKS Ed!!

(BTW, Lovin' my new GW badge! worthy.gif )

I was wearing it when we were on our way to the Shamrock Festival last weekend. We stopped for gas and I was talking to the guy filling his car next to us when he asked what kind of police badge is that? I told him it was a DCP-Guess Who Police of course! shutup.gif)

yup... taken by me at about 11AM on October 10th

Freddie insisted on having his pic taken with everyone...

Freddy is NOT camera shy.... w00t.gif

Freddy just wanted to have his photo taken with the man that made his name badge as well as created the photo on it! thumbup.gif

By the way... do we have confirmation that Freddie arrived home safely? Tony?

Not yet but I've not checked the PO Box in a couple days. We will later today or tomorrow. (That Post Office is in the old town we lived in.)

FOOF???????? FOOF??????????? what have we come to when we debase ourselves by slinging FOOF ar each other??????????

It's me, it's me, said Earnest T. Sorry for being AWOL, I just checked in, saw the post and thought I'd put an end to everyone's misery.

Eddie

sorry that at first i didn't recognise you old friend. but i looked again and knew it was you.

FOOF???????? FOOF??????????? what have we come to when we debase ourselves by slinging FOOF ar each other??????????

Hey Guido, Lov that pic over on FB with you wearin' your name badge!! thumbup.gif