new page...

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

One at a time, please. Left to Right, Guess Who # 477 ?

If that's the Music In Motion show, I was there.

You should have said hello Don.

Looking back at the scores, we must of had bus-lag.

I was there too... but with Syracuse not Rochester... but I know both of these gentlemen well... The brother on the left was a high school vice principal in Fairport NY and lived his entire career here in Webster... I don't think we have to guess the two corps involved... the lightningbolt is a bit of a giveaway... lol

I was there too... but with Syracuse not Rochester... but I know both of these gentlemen well... The brother on the left was a high school vice principal in Fairport NY and lived his entire career here in Webster... I don't think we have to guess the two corps involved... the lightningbolt is a bit of a giveaway... lol

ok so all three of us where there but we never talked to each other. way to funny! smile.gif

ok so all three of us where there but we never talked to each other. way to funny! smile.gif

lol probably wouldn't have talked to you but might very well had said hello to W... H... who I had just spent 2 seasons marching with in the same section...

lol probably wouldn't have talked to you but might very well had said hello to W... H... who I had just spent 2 seasons marching with in the same section...

of course you wouldn't. none of us knew each other yet. that's why it's funny. but i knew the 2 guy's in the pic.

I don't think we have to guess the two corps involved... the lightningbolt is a bit of a giveaway... lol

What's interesting/odd about this picture, is the dark piece of material outlining the bolt is missing from his sash. Pictures of the Hurcs from 66 and 68 (None Available From 67) both show the dark piece. It also doesn't look like Nanci altered the photo to block that out.

Either she's using her artistic license, or that guy is missing part of the uniform???

Anyone know if their uniform didn't have the bolt in 67? I don't recall.

Edited by gsksun4

What's interesting/odd about this picture, is the dark piece of material outlining the bolt is missing from his sash. Pictures of the Hurcs from 66 and 68 (None Available From 67) both show the dark piece. It also doesn't look like Nanci altered the photo to block that out.

Either she's using her artistic license, or that guy is missing part of the uniform???

Anyone know if their uniform didn't have the bolt in 67? I don't recall.

my eyes must be worse than I thought... I don't even see the lightening bolt!

my eyes must be worse than I thought... I don't even see the lightening bolt!

that's funny... I just assumed the lightning bolt was there never looked closely... no bolt!!! lol take that as a HINT then as to who brother M marched with that year...