Pepe: A professional? ... You mean you got paid for playin' ball?

Yogi: Yeah ... didn't you in drum corps?

Pepe: No comment ...

During a season that was harder to collect payment that others (btw - always tough back then) Pepe and I had a routine that went approximately "How much ain't you gettin' paid this year?"

"$3000"

"Huh, I've got ya - I'm not gettin' paid $7500!"

"#### - I'm underunpaid!"

"Maybe I'm overunpaid"

Not quotes, but pretty close.

Funny dude. I always thought he could have held his own with Robin Williams. Maybe now someone will find out.

I followed the current GW'er as brass guy at Bayonne in 1984 after he and Delucia dragged them (literally) kicking and screaming into finals in 1983 with rewrites such as "I've Got It Bad And That Ain't Good" that young Mr Ream will remember.

One story that the Bayonne kids love to tell about him is that as the corps "marched" (always a misleading term when applied to Bayonne, one of the big issues there) toward the stadium he removed one of the young men's mouthpieces, ostensibly to inspect it, then in one motion hurling it over the fence into a yard next door.

I didn't see it, but I heard the story enough times to give it some credence.

There is more than one path to enlightenment, Grasshopper...

Sometimes you have to throw a mouthpiece, especially if you don't have a bar of soap handy to plunge it into.

And why should we take your word for it?

... maybe because it's him ...

:winky:

... maybe because it's him ...

:winky:

Or him in another life, or an alternate dimension (or is it alternate dementia?)

Or maybe he has an evil twin? (like Spock)

Please Read Before You Post
If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)
If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.
When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.
Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:
The *Guess Who* Mailbox
Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..
Guess Who # 524 ?

https://www.flickr.c...00/14661719378/