OMG Could We Have Been So Young?

THERE'S TWO OF YOU!!! Excuse me while I have a daydream about that.

:smile::inlove::smile::inlove::tongue::inlove::smile:

Yes and she is even more crazy than me! I'm three minutes older and I guess she wanted out quickly as I have proof of that! :smile: One thing for sure, the only time that you DON'T want to be in between us is when we laugh! It's in perfect tempo, loud and in stereo! :music:

Yes and she is even more crazy than me! I'm three minutes older and I guess she wanted out quickly as I have proof of that! :smile: One thing for sure, the only time that you DON'T want to be in between us is when we laugh! It's in perfect tempo, loud and in stereo! :tongue:

...And the problem here is????? :smile::smile::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Yes and she is even more crazy than me! I'm three minutes older and I guess she wanted out quickly as I have proof of that! :smile: One thing for sure, the only time that you DON'T want to be in between us is when we laugh! It's in perfect tempo, loud and in stereo! :inlove:

LOL! I can vouch for that! :smile::inlove::inlove: The first time I heard Kelley and Tracey laughing together WAS really crazy! Stereo indeed! :smile:

I love your laugh, Sweetie :tongue:

LOL! I can vouch for that! :tongue::smile::inlove: The first time I heard Kelley and Tracey laughing together WAS really crazy! Stereo indeed! :inlove:

I love your laugh, Sweetie :smile:

Thanks babe! You're used to hearing all kinds of LOUD noises from me: In stereo, drumming or.... :inlove:

This is the earliest drum corps photo of me I've been able to find.

This was my first year on snare with the 1974 Kingsmen Cadets when I was 12 yrs old.

I'm on the far left in the picture.

Picture3.png

What a GREAT picture! No mistaking whose feeder corps they are! (and, boy, just another reminder that the Dynasonic sure was a striking-looking drum).

...striking-looking drum.

Izzata pun?

...didn't remember that the B-corps wore cadets in '74, tho...

...And the problem here is????? :doh::worthy::doh::doh::tongue:
Your right, Brian, LOUD IS GOOD!

This is the earliest drum corps photo of me I've been able to find.

This was my first year on snare with the 1974 Kingsmen Cadets when I was 12 yrs old.

I'm on the far left in the picture.

Picture3.png

You look so cute! No matter what uniform you wear you look great and your hands look good too, even back then...a natural-born snare drummer!