Erie Thunderbirds

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and look....they're all saluting us! WHAT an honor. We're bringing our hardcore to Harrisburg too, gonna do a little blowin the house down. I'm ready and I'm not packing a music stand either.....

Edited by Mike_B

This may be just a rumor, but I heard that Jeff Gibbens is going to play with Erie this year.......

It's totally a rumor.

The truth is that Jeff Gibbens will BE the Erie Thunderbirds this year. Jeff is so good, he's going to play all 22 parts by himself. Simultaneously.

Is Nick still in charge of Military Bearing for your corps?

Merle

Is Nick still in charge of Military Bearing for your corps?

Merle

YES......that and Visual Enhancement. Jeff is taking care of Harmonic Function. :thumbup:

....seems like you guys have covered all of the bases, and left no stones unturned. You should win easily. I have to go to tell Ponzo and Strutta that is no reason to show up. LOL

GR will still come with hearing aids for the audience and our NEW westren style music stands.

But really how can we compete with VE, MB, and HF already locked up?... Those subcaptions are already in the bag. Yinz really did your homework. Nice work!

HEY...Did they lift the ban on "Cheesy Poots" for the MCA show?

Donny