San Francisco Renegades Open House

Great sectional today at Granite Bay H.S. Thanks to Paul for arranging this and also to Lynn for letting us use her facility (they have a dance room with mirrors)! :thumbup: Tentative plans are to meet again sometime before next camp to solidify all current beats and hopefully we'll even have some opener to work on. Gonna be a great year I think. :smile:

Genius.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is too bad Mack can't march... it would just make this snareline that much more entertaining as well as bad ###.

Especially if he marched as a Blue Man!

03102007blueman.jpg

I know of a guy in West Sac who's got some drums you can use...

:doh: *crawls back into his hole*

Gee Mike, who could you mean? :smile:

BTW, I think he has some horns too. :thumbup::smile::smile:

yeah yeah... I don't ever think about that crap anymore at all... I got this great solution to moving on.

Go march some where else, and actually enjoy yourself! If you guys would just come march Renegades you would forget all about that stupid crap that took place and you would have a great time.

yeah yeah... I don't ever think about that crap anymore at all... I got this great solution to moving on.

Go march some where else, and actually enjoy yourself! If you guys would just come march Renegades you would forget all about that stupid crap that took place and you would have a great time.

Ahh just like old times Adam - never able to comprehend a simple joke....

I'll march Renegades this year if there is a Bari spot open in Feb/March (I've already got the a.o.k from Angie). Until that time I'm straight chillin

HA! :withstupid: Unable to comprehend... nice... you just insulted me by pointing out I don't have much of a mental intelect to comprehend a joke... LOL :lol:

or

Maybe it is just not funny because it has been beat into the ground...?

I'll march Renegades this year if there is a Bari spot open in Feb/March (I've already got the a.o.k from Angie). Until that time I'm straight chillin

Not sure we'll have a bari spot open in Feb/March, but if so, come on down!

It would be cool to have you in the horn line this year.

Not sure we'll have a bari spot open in Feb/March, but if so, come on down!

It would be cool to have you in the horn line this year.

Thanks Lee - yeah I completely figured that it would be a tight squeeze that late in the game, unfortunately, it's my wife's one requirement - I gotta take the winter off to help with our brand new baby. Actually I thought she totally didn't want me to march this season, but last night I watched the ESPN DCI telecast and got the bug again, and she said she understands that drum corps is a part of my life - I thought that was really cool!

Regardless, I'll be sure to hit either you or Chris up to see what's available in a few months.

...and where are the Open House pictures??? Get that website updated guys!!!

oh and Adam, it will always be funny, regardless how much its been beaten to death. I'm so sorry you don't feel the same way. Maybe I just have a different sense of humor about the whole thing. I dunno. And hey, hopefully I can buy you a beer at a Renegades camp soon enough and we can laugh about it some more...

And I'm waiting for the Freelancer hornline to start.

Maybe on the field in '09? :withstupid: