Military Tattoo

They sound great. Tattoos are very cool. I played in the Virginia one a couple of times, and it was tons of fun. I recommend that people go check out a military tattoo if there's ever one in your area. Worth every penny of the ticket price, IMO. :)

I'm ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS glad to see the marching arts in other countries, this activity could deff. use some growth and I think it's finally starting to,

oops

Edited by bass5

when i saw the thread title I was expecting to see some cool picture of a military tatoo.

I was actually able to attend this Military tattoo in Edinburgh, Scotland. This group almost brought me to tears for some reason - perhaps that they were representing the American Heritage? I don't know, but I got very emotional when they performed.

The tattoo itself actually took place the same day (with an 8 hour time difference) as Finals in Pasedena. It was a fairly good substitute for not being able to see DC Finals, I must say.