It looks like Madison is bringing the cymbal line back.

According to Madison's percussion audition information, they're bringing the cymbal line back. How about that, eh?

http://www.madisonscouts.org/Madison%20Sco...0Auditions.html

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Madison's percussion audition information, they're bringing the cymbal line back. How about that, eh?

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::blink::tic::tic::wub::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Mike Ausman

Madison Scouts Cymbal Line Section Leader 1975

REALLY? Which years cymbal line are they bringing back? 1982? 'Cuz that would be these goofballs:

Madisoncymline82.jpg

OHHHHHH... you mean bring back A cymbal line... when so many have done away with them. OK. I get it. :P

THAT'S AWESOME!! Yay for Madison!! :beer: ^OO^

Edited by GGarrett

Madisoncymline82.jpg

that picture is frickin' awesome.

i'm all about any corps bringing back the cymbal line, mostly for visually aesthetic reasons. rock it.

REALLY? Which years cymbal line are they bringing back? 1982? 'Cuz that would be these goofballs:

Madisoncymline82.jpg

OHHHHHH... you mean bring back A cymbal line... when so many have done away with them. OK. I get it. :P

THAT'S AWESOME!! Yay for Madison!! :beer: ^OO^

that picture is frickin' awesome.

i'm all about any corps bringing back the cymbal line, mostly for visually aesthetic reasons. rock it.

I'm all about bringing back cymbal lines for exactly the reasons in that picture! b**bs

I would expect that with the jump from 135 to 150, we'll see MORE cymbal lines return!

I bet most corps will have cymbal lines.

yeah, I gotta admit that is a pretty awesome picture.

Except 2nd from the right is smoking! :o

(?)

And yes a lot of corps will bring back the Cymbal lines, but Madison's lines were unlike any other. Infamous Roughnecks, with a whole-lot-a style!

Madison's line was also not an "option" it was a goal. It was not uncommon for Madison Scouts to have men in the line who were strong vets who put 7 years of marching Scouts, in the line. I can tell you in such an old, all male drum corps, being a vet carried a lot of weight. Being in the Scouts Cymbal lines truly ment something and were not messed with.

Edited by Cop