What's up in Memphis?

Hey! it is DIV 2/3.... Everybody takes a turn in the food truck! Do you know how hard it is to find Diesel at midnight in upstate nowhere New York????

Oh yea! Phil is always helping his wife on the food truck. I have been known to flip a few pancakes in the morning!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a temporary director for now...they will be fine for the camp

that's good to hear...so most likely finalizing their search for a new director. good to know.

the corps was so awesome last year. the horns had a great sound...solid really in every section.

I wish you all great luck this year and hope you get off to a great start on November 30.

I don't think it's your place to come down on someone simply because they are young. I know a 17 year old who is applying (and getting accepted) to several good medical schools (with a Bachelor's already under her belt). Perhaps you should stop worrying about people posting something that's common knowledge and doesn't demean anyone at Memphis and get off the high horse you seem to feel your age gives you. Plus, your thinly veiled attempt to chastise the poster's corps for having a tolerant posting policy is rather judgmental of you. We all know there's an underlying motive for your statement. In addition, your usage of "child" with the intent to demean the poster and insinuate ignorance on his part is more childish of you than any report he made on what he heard. And for the record, a 16 year old who has marched corps probably has friends in other organizations which would give him insight into said organzations that you would not have, so the things he has heard are probably not that "out there" or invalid. In fact, over the vast majority of posters on DCP, a poster who is currently marching probably has the highest chance of having accurate information. Try to be a little less caught up in your self-created fancies on how maturity, age, and knowledge are intertwined. ;)

What part of "I withdraw from any further discussion on this subject" do you not understand. Gosh! Leave the guy alone. He's just as entitled to his opinion as you are. GEESH!

Edited by cd89