What's up in Memphis?

Wait is Pam opie really the corp director or are yall just kidding..... If yall arent thats ridiculous Pam opie being a corp director would be like me tryin to play major league baseball when the previous year i was the towel boy!!!!! I mean cmon i might as well wake up one mornin and say hey mom u wanna be a drum corp director!!!!

Check their website and go to the Staff page. End of story.

Memphis, we knew thee when.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pam is interim director for the moment

and when people don't answer the phone... or call anyone on the board.... or accomplish things in an orderly manner....

that's ground for dismissal

not the board's fault.... if someone doesn't live up to the job and refuses to contact anyone regarding their job and the moves they are making

and if you really want to go there... i too know two people who applied for the job

Umm....in regards to some earlier statements on this topic, can't we all just get along? I'm not trying to be a nag but this is kind of an open topic however it is important to be wary of what one says especially about another corps. I would hope that this is a lesson all members of DCI either know or will learn. :tongue:

Edited by TealEuph7

Pam is interim director for the moment

and when people don't answer the phone... or call anyone on the board.... or accomplish things in an orderly manner....

that's ground for dismissal

not the board's fault.... if someone doesn't live up to the job and refuses to contact anyone regarding their job and the moves they are making

and if you really want to go there... i too know two people who applied for the job

yeah...let's go there. see you in a pm. I'll be anxious to hear the names...I bet at least one is in common.

You know...I will take a director any day who's heart is truly into what she is doing. She knows to ask the right people the right questions before making any decisions. She talks to her staff constantly. She keeps the members motivated. Just because she hasn't had the title before...doesn't mean she can't do the job.

I'd say she is going to make one hell of a corps director.

Rather than being critical....why don't you learn to support a corps that is making great strides each camp. All corps need all of our support during this time. Especially the open class corps who no longer get "performance fees" at Open Class shows. Thanks DCI.

You know...I will take a director any day who's heart is truly into what she is doing. She knows to ask the right people the right questions before making any decisions. She talks to her staff constantly. She keeps the members motivated. Just because she hasn't had the title before...doesn't mean she can't do the job.

I'd say she is going to make one hell of a corps director.

Rather than being critical....why don't you learn to support a corps that is making great strides each camp. All corps need all of our support during this time. Especially the open class corps who no longer get "performance fees" at Open Class shows. Thanks DCI.

That doesnt mean crap i might want be a professional singer but if I can't sing worth a crap it doent matter how big my heart is for it... I mean cmon she might have a big heart but if she doesnt have any clue about drum corp then all she will reap is unsuccesfullness