Plymouth Alumni show

I just called to order my tickets for this weekend's Alumni show in Plymouth, MA, and was lucky to get a seat. The free Friday night (non-drum corps) show is completely sold out, and there were only a few seats left for the Saturday night drum corps show. Tickets for that one are $25, and participating are Boston Crusaders Sr., Light Brigade, St. Kevin's, Hawthorne Alum., Sac., Conn. Alumn., Park City Pride, and Scout House (both their bugle band and drill team).

Because seating is limited, performing members need to buy a ticket if they want to watch the other corps perform. The number for tickets is: 508 746-1818

Don't forget the awesome Saturday morning parade that brings the marchers past Plymouth Rock!

We ordered last week and got ok seats...not great.

I can't wait for the parade...last year was the first year I could watch...it was AWESOME!!!

I got tickets for the family weeks ago, as soon as they went on sale, because I know that each year the show gets more and more popular. They've actually been looking forward to this weekend trip for months.

We in the Cabs Alumni have been part of this parade and show since it started in 1996, and it's just as special each year as it was the very first time. The people along the parade route are very receptive, the corps are all great, and the town of Plymouth has a wonderful atmosphere and warmth -- even on a cold November day! Here's hoping our lucky string of good weather continues.

Hey Andy!

Make the long johns black, and you won't have to worry! LOL!

As to the sombreros having earmuffs -- sorry, you know that just ain't happening!

Seriously, let's hope it's as nice as the last few years have been. See you there.

Smitty

Wish I could be there, it's a "dream" show for East Coast Alumni Corps!

Plymouth is a great weekend whether you're a participant or a spectator. I've been fortunate to do both. Marched the parade with Kilties and St Joe's, in cool sunshine and a miserable 'NorEaster'. I've watched the parade in the brisk Nov air from the top of the hill overlooking the reviewing stand too; sipping hot chocolate or hot cider (with a few drams of fortification). Almost as much fun as participating.

Its a great little town, with lots to do, some good pubs, great food and the ocean as a backdrop. Sorry, the 'rock' itself is pretty uninspiring, (at least in stature, but not meaning), but at least they are looking after it these days.

The corps concert goes to the wee hours and if you can't get your drum corps fix at this weekend event I don't know where else you could.

Can't make it this year. To all those going, have a blast.

We ordered last week and got ok seats...not great.

I can't wait for the parade...last year was the first year I could watch...it was AWESOME!!!

Get as close as you can to the reviewing stand for the Parade. Last year was my 1st year with the Cabs Alumni Corps & we "parked" at the reviewing stand & played concert - "McArthur Park", & blew everyone away!! Betcha we do it again this year & play "Echano"!! I can't wait to do this again!!! ^OO^ ^OO^ ^OO^

Current forecasts call for only a 10% chance of precipitation, and temps in the low-to-mid 40's. Sounds pretty promising. Nevertheless, I'm packing the wet weather gear along with the sweatshirt and the windbreaker, just as a precaution. (BTW: This is the 10th anniversary of the 'Nor'easter' that made the parade so difficult for those who were there. The only one I missed! Here's hoping this year is very different.)

Safe travels to all heading for Plymouth, especially to all my Caballero Alumni colleagues. Looking forward to a great weekend. Best wishes to all for a good show Saturday night. 'Plymouth Rocks' as the promoters like to say!

Current forecasts call for only a 10% chance of precipitation, and temps in the low-to-mid 40's. Sounds pretty promising. Nevertheless, I'm packing the wet weather gear along with the sweatshirt and the windbreaker, just as a precaution. (BTW: This is the 10th anniversary of the 'Nor'easter' that made the parade so difficult for those who were there. The only one I missed! Here's hoping this year is very different.)

Safe travels to all heading for Plymouth, especially to all my Caballero Alumni colleagues. Looking forward to a great weekend. Best wishes to all for a good show Saturday night. 'Plymouth Rocks' as the promoters like to say!

Have a wonderful time. I wish I were there :(