Hawthorne Caballeros Present!

Sometimes, when I read your posts...I wish I had married a drum corps girl. :P

I hear ya... I'm always glad I did.

Bring her along We will make her part of the family...

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS GONNA BE THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD!!!!!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!....im in tears right now...every song that i loved from the Caballeros...All the songs that made me fall in love with the Caballeros is in this show...This is reallydream come true...

Edited by C_Minski

####! I would love to march this show.

####! I would love to march this show.

I know your in Japan, but it would be cool ifyou could!

Edited by JKatzmellophone

Well all of the other corps have already picked out all of the good movie and show tunes, The Russian music is gone and we have already gone down the Nile.

We were thinking a Spanish show may fit the bill.

You will be happy to know that the best of Porgy & Bess came in a very closes second. :lol:

Edited for stupidity!! :P

You guys had to pick that book.

You guys are going to kill me. I might just have to start running everyday and buzzing my mouth piece again.

You guys had to pick that book.

You guys are going to kill me. I might just have to start running everyday and buzzing my mouth piece again.

NOW THERE"S A PICTURE!!!

No really, I have seen him march!!! b**bs

Hawthorne Caballeros Announce Music Selections for 2008

The 2008 Hawthorne Caballeros will proudly present the powerful and beautiful music of Chick Corea and Ernesto Lecuona.

The show will begin with the music of Chick Corea, one of the most prolific composers of the second half of the 20th Century. Selections include Spain, Spanish Fantasy and My Spanish Heart. The show will end with Malaguena, written by Ernesto Lecuonia, composer and performer and perhaps the greatest and most legendary Cuban musician of his time.

The music, design and inspiration of the Caballeros 2008 presentation will include the magical blend of the Caballeros that will result in a performance that will excite members, fans and all lovers of Drum Corps.

The Hawthorne Caballeros, sponsored by American Legion Post #199 in Hawthorne, are in their 62nd season of competition and have amassed a remarkable host of records. They have won the DCA World Championship 9 times, the American Legion National Title 16 times, the National Dream Contest 17 times, and the New Jersey State American Legion Title 43 times. They have completed 5 undefeated seasons, consecutively in 1984 and 1985. In 1989, during DCA's 25th Anniversary season, fans voted the Caballeros their favorite Senior Drum and Bugle Corps of all time.

For information visit our website: www.cabs.org. The Hawthorne Caballeros will begin our 62nd season of competition with our 2008 Open House. Join us on November 25th, 2007 at 12:00 noon at American Legion Post #199, 1 Legion Place, Hawthorne, NJ. To receive an email about our 2008 open house or to get additional information on membership contact Mike Ryan by phone (973) 709-0500 ext. 1532 - or email Mike at cabscontra@aol.com.

"Caballeros 2008":

OLE!!!

Elphaba