Your Favorite Northern Lights Show

TKYR_FA1986

Honestly, all of the all male NL shows were great. I think their best attempt was their final season in 2006. The opening was just amazing to watch.

I actually think they were all a bit over-rated. Pretty much the same formula repeated for three consecutive years. The dramatic pose, freeze, listen to the teenage girls scream trick got on my nerves.

Jeremy - true. They did seem to have a "formula" for those 3 seasons. I wish the 2005 show had achieved better success, as it was my all round favorite musically and the rifle tricks were great and possibly the most daring of their 3 shows.

They could have also spun flag more.

IMO Pride of Cincinnati's 1997 show beats all 3 NL shows hands down.

I agree. Pride 97 is way better than the all male NL years. Another great all male show is the Cavaliers James Bond.

I have yet to see Pride's 97 show, I will make sure to put it on my next WGI On Demand disc. I can't imagine it making me change my mind about Northern Lights. I LOVE that Road To Perdition show. It is probably my 3rd favorite show of ALL time. With #1 being Odyssey 87 and Erte being #2.

I do see where the pose, stare and make the girls scream thing can seem kinda gimmicky, but that Lennon show posing and all was fantastic.

Road to Perdition is mine but I agree with the comments about Pride 97 :)

I actually think they were all a bit over-rated. Pretty much the same formula repeated for three consecutive years. The dramatic pose, freeze, listen to the teenage girls scream trick got on my nerves.

Ditto.

I guess my favorite NL show is 2005 cause they actually spun flag....