FLORIDA AGE-OUTS.....

Oh yeah - and I am pretty jacked up from paintball this weekend. Perhaps a Sun Devils paintball tourney in the future?

Just a thought...

Sounds like MUCHO fun!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JJ!! What's up bro? Yeah I live in Nashville... I'm a recording Engineer with a pretty sweet gig recording the Nashville Symphony. I have been in sessions all weekend. I also got married .. i really like it here... don't think I'll be moving back, but hopefully next summer i can talk the wifey into letting me march Music City Legend. I aged out SDub in 2005 and I miss it.

JJ!! What's up bro? Yeah I live in Nashville... I'm a recording Engineer with a pretty sweet gig recording the Nashville Symphony. I have been in sessions all weekend. I also got married .. i really like it here... don't think I'll be moving back, but hopefully next summer i can talk the wifey into letting me march Music City Legend. I aged out SDub in 2005 and I miss it.

STEVE! What's is up man? Glad to hear things are going well for you. Next time you come to visit your parents, you need to come say hi. Everytime Mike and I go to Epcot he talks about the time you, he and JJ went. Dude, we miss ya man. Keep in touch!

You will need to orient your thinking about The Sun Devils.

Hmm wonder what that could mean ????

Absolutely nothing...I was just saying for you to get to know about The Sun Devils...members and staff. Never read into anything, Lord knows what that could mean though.

Can't wait to get going! Sarasota will be well represented by students from the area. Excitement is starting in Sarasota!

Are you tapping my phone??? :thumbup:

FLORIDA AGE OUTS - January 13th will be here sooner than you think. Lots of good things have been happening.

GO SUN DEVILS :tongue:

Edited by John M. Johnson

Are you tapping my phone??? :thumbup:

FLORIDA AGE OUTS - January 9th will be here sooner than you think. Lots of good things have been happening.

GO SUN DEVILS :tongue:

You mean January 13th? I guess you are paranoid about the wire tap aye? It's January 13th!!!!

yeah yeah yeah, I fixed it!