Easter Eggs in prior DCI DVDs

• 4 weeks later...

Not really an "easter egg" but I tried to rip off the files of the 07 dvds today and when I explored the dvd I ripped off a file of the video crew recording the show and its quite funny to hear them yelling at things such as a judge being in a shot of the quartet at the beginning of Crown and you hear "OH COME ON GET OUT OF MY SHOT" and another "Oh coooooome ooooon guys don't screw this up.....Oh not you all (referring to the filming crew) I'm talking about the corps"

Edited by Huntington Mallets

Not really an "easter egg" but I tried to rip off the files of the 07 dvds today and when I explored the dvd I ripped off a file of the video crew recording the show and its quite funny to hear them yelling at things such as a judge being in a shot of the quartet at the beginning of Crown and you hear "OH COME ON GET OUT OF MY SHOT" and another "Oh coooooome ooooon guys don't screw this up.....Oh not you all (referring to the filming crew) I'm talking about the corps"

That's the easter egg in the 07 dvd. Go to disc 3, check recap, and scroll over crown. You'll like it.

That's the easter egg in the 07 dvd. Go to disc 3, check recap, and scroll over crown. You'll like it.

Oh....

....well then :whistle:

Edit: If you watch this easter egg be prepared for a HILARIOUS moment during the "photo finish" moment

Edited by Huntington Mallets

I don't own any of the DCI DVDs, but I'm told if you get out the older DVDs, like 1975 or 1984 or 78 or 85, and you press "Play," you can find some really good, exciting drum corps that actually mattered.

Wow, that was ea

Do you REALLY mean to say that todays corps don't matter????? :whistle::tongue::smile:

you guys know that by bashing tommytimp or any of the others on teh thread your jsut making it worse right? i dont particularly agree with what their saying. in fact i down right disagree. but im not on here calling tehm idiots for thinking so. if i remember this thread is about easter eggs not whether drum corps matters or idiots that dont think it does or anything else.... easter eggs....

I don't own any of the DCI DVDs, but I'm told if you get out the older DVDs, like 1975 or 1984 or 78 or 85, and you press "Play," you can find some really good, exciting drum corps that actually mattered.

Wow, that was easy.

Funny, I've gotten that in every year's DVD and CD set I own.

I own every year of DCI, by the way.

• Like 1

Wow, that was easy.

Do you REALLY mean to say that todays corps don't matter????? :whistle::tongue::smile:

That is correct. The performances don't. Not to me. YMMV, of course.

Edited by tommytimp
  • Like 2

That is correct. The performances don't. Not to me. YMMV, of course.

stop-posting.gif

• Like 2