DC-eye-oy-vey

Those hills look really familiar... Bakersfield CA?

Anyway. The pictures are sent in by fans and I'm certain they only pick the best ones, so the solution to improving DC-eye will be... for more people to send in more pictures! Open up your photo files and start submitting.

Try Nevada, in an area that goes on for miles and has random dust storms....

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that winnemuca picture is my desktop background, love it. nothing will ever compare to a drum corps tour of the west, seriously.

those two other pics are awesome too, especially that phantom tenors one.

Edited by Jared_mello

haha i posted this picture, this is the bluecoats hornline warming up in Winnemucca, middle of no where, Nevada.

As a Nevada resident, I need to correct something. Winnemucca is not in the middle of nowhere.

But you can see it from there!

Garry in Vegas

n31700016_32241259_8830.jpg

A classic from the 2004 crossmen

Nice. Never seen this picture before.

As far as the OP, I'm sorry, but I don't think they should have to filter through pictures to find action shots, on the field pictures, etc... if it's based on fan submissions. And I personally kind of like seeing the group shots that most people tend to submit.

Personaly, i like this one more than any others i have seen.

Trapped in the Flags

That picture was taken by Rick Meijaard from the Netherlands. He auditioned for the Blue Stars snare line but didn't make it. He decided to come volunteer instead. He stayed from Atlanta thru finals. He shot a ton of great pictures making lots of fans and parents very happy by posting a link to them on the Blue Stars forum.

He'll be back on tour next summer marching snare at Beatrix drum and bugle corps from Hilversum, The Netherlands.

I like the concept. Real people behind a camera capturing real moments instead of a pro-photog looking for the right pose.

Those hills look really familiar... Bakersfield CA?

Anyway. The pictures are sent in by fans and I'm certain they only pick the best ones, so the solution to improving DC-eye will be... for more people to send in more pictures! Open up your photo files and start submitting.

Winnemucca, NV actually.