Cadets 2008

i listened to it on manhattan beach music, and i thought nitro was horrendously boring, Tichelli has much better music than that, i have no idea why they would pick it.

pieces i hope they use:

Radiant Voices

Symphony no. 2

People thought the Disney music from 2000 was boring and look what happened to that.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that is really pretty, and Can be very Pretty on the field, I just hope that if they do what hoppy wants and end with it, that it has its impact, but it is very pretty

Although this sounds like a great ballad and would work on the field, I hope they don't end with this.

Although this sounds like a great ballad and would work on the field, I hope they don't end with this.

I agree, but a little eariler Hoppy had a blog saying that they were thinking about maybe ending with this,

Look i don't think anyone here really wants them to end with a ballad, but if its done right the impact would be amazing, but there is a fine line between amazing impact, and that was a stupid move

Just for the record The 2000 cadets show is one of all time favorites,

Okay back on topic

Loved to perform it, but wasn't my favorite Cadets' show. But thanks anyway..back on topic lol.

Loved to perform it, but wasn't my favorite Cadets' show. But thanks anyway..back on topic lol.

Last time off topic i swear,

and its not mine all time favorite that is spot is for cadets of 1987 but I do enjoy listing to it and watching it and always will

anyway....

I agree, but a little eariler Hoppy had a blog saying that they were thinking about maybe ending with this,

Look i don't think anyone here really wants them to end with a ballad, but if its done right the impact would be amazing, but there is a fine line between amazing impact, and that was a stupid move

Music of the Night (SCV 89) is still one of my favorite closers of all time. It's a shame nowadays with the necessity of high velocity drill and everything that more corps aren't closing shows with balls to the wall, baby-throwing, tear-inducing ballads anymore. Colts closed with a ballad-esque song this year, and it was one of my favorite moments of 2007. I think more corps should follow this precedent.

Edited by TSRTS13

Music of the Night (SCV 89) is still one of my favorite closers of all time. It's a shame nowadays with the necessity of high velocity drill and everything that more corps aren't closing shows with balls to the wall, baby-throwing, tear-inducing ballads anymore. Colts closed with a ballad-esque song this year, and it was one of my favorite moments of 2007. I think more corps should follow this precedent.

Brian and I...agree on something?

I loved Colts with year and I loved the old-school-esque format the show had, especially with the ballad-closer.

Brian and I...agree on something?

I loved Colts with year and I loved the old-school-esque format the show had, especially with the ballad-closer.

Holy ####. Hell is freezing over right now.