Marching Web Game

I just use a few other people to make a full circle, and then put the ones I don't want back in place.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes me smile.

Well done to you.

I just make a full circle, then break it up and turn people until they're in a curve

Okay I did this show earlier Early June Show which was showing a most corps performing a "incomplete show" well on the scores I got a 68.5 for it... so I figured just wait until you see it at finals.... so I finished the show with rewrites, additions, compete with new ending.... here it is Early June Show @ Finals we'll see what improvements my "cyber troops" have done:)

Well the judging is in and while my cyber troop did amazing work and gave it their best they had a judging panel that had it out for them all season and their score dropped to 58.5 So I'll regroup my little cyber troopers and try again next year :)

Edited by blueorginal

Okay I did this show earlier Early June Show which was showing a most corps performing a "incomplete show" well on the scores I got a 68.5 for it... so I figured just wait until you see it at finals.... so I finished the show with rewrites, additions, compete with new ending.... here it is Early June Show @ Finals we'll see what improvements my "cyber troops" have done:)

lol the first one was awful, but I liked the second one.