Marching Web Game

an easy way around the arc problem is to rotate it until it's where you want it to be

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Undo (Ctrl-Z) is definitely in the works.

The arc tool is a bit unpredictable because it sort of guesses what you're trying to do based on the position of the members. I have a fix that will make it less frustrating, though. =)

right-o. ctrl+z is my favorite shortcut ever, better even than alt+tab. Undo is just so universal across every program i've used.. even when using a new program for the first time i take comfort in knowing that no matter how bad i butcher the next thing I do, i can always undo with ctrl+z.

re-do is a seperate problem. ctrl+shift+z, ctrl+y, ctr+u, shift+z... noone seems to be able to make up their minds for that one. :p

I think we can improve on the arc function. maybe have ( arc the formation one way, and have ) arc it the other way, instead of it being related to yard lines and such.

"Crescent City Moon"

My experimentation with the arc tool. A few minor flaws, but I'm happy with it. I might expand it later on

• 8 months later...

So here's a question...

Given the improvements in the program since it was released, has anyone actually drill for a real uni onthis to see how it works??

I mean, there are some VERY talented designers putting shows up (Pedazos comes to mind....wonder who he is in the real world).

One thing I would LOVE to see is the ability to rewind a set and run it slow to see HOW the #### things are moving....

So here's a question...

Given the improvements in the program since it was released, has anyone actually drill for a real uni onthis to see how it works??

I mean, there are some VERY talented designers putting shows up (Pedazos comes to mind....wonder who he is in the real world).

One thing I would LOVE to see is the ability to rewind a set and run it slow to see HOW the #### things are moving....

I don't really understand your first question. As far as rewinding and watching in slow motion, if you watch the shows on a slow computer or an iphone it will be slow motion for you.

There's also a new section on there where some people are displaying their signatures 'moves' and how to do them. Each has it's own explanation and it's called DML I think.

You're right about Pedazos, he does a fantastic job and has picked up some gigs from the website. I almost got my foot in the door in Texas for drill writing. It was too late and fell through. I'm Adrian on MML. It's fun to write on there and try things out. I know I'm seriously looking to write for real within the next couple years.

I don't really understand your first question. As far as rewinding and watching in slow motion, if you watch the shows on a slow computer or an iphone it will be slow motion for you.

Not quite what I meant....I mean an option to slow down the playback itself...or being able to watch set by set instead of trying to seet the specific set as it flashes by.

There's also a new section on there where some people are displaying their signatures 'moves' and how to do them. Each has it's own explanation and it's called DML I think.

I don't see it....maybe a link to it's not up yet?