Marching Web Game

yea down... possible update?

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread and watching the posts of fun, creative, imaginative, awesome, cool 'drills' or whatever it's called now, this thread just makes me relax and enjoy. Thanks everyone and thanks to the creator of this game. :withstupid:

Edited by lindap

According to what I just saw, we're out of shows to judge. Come on people, you're falling down on the job. Get us some more shows! :withstupid:

Ok... Love how the published version published the last save version (the auto save), not the last set I wrote... grrr.... You guys that see my next one, you know what I was doing :)

http://www.micromarching.com/show.php?sid=...yer&pid=213

Title says it all.

Fan of SCV 06? Just saw a couple of moves in there that were used.

Okay here's my latest it's best viewing while listening to the Candide overture http://www.micromarching.com/show.php?sid=1053

It's All About The Curves

Edited by blueorginal

Yeah there was the 06 block build in that show, BIG Weber fan. The unfold after, I give to Rosander but Weber also uses it. Opening move a Brubaker type thing but I messed up the intervals in the opening set. I'm still getting use to eyeing the front to back interval along with not being able to write a 1 3 3 1 off 2 step interval line (Look at that block build... I couldn't split the block with the 50 with a 2 step interval going on). Causing me some headaches. Writing curves

and arcs is... fun.