Virginia Auditions?

i drove to ohio for camp this weekend from florida. 17ish hours worth of driving in each direction (slept in knoxville on thursday and sunday night so i didnt have to try and make the whole drive at once). just felt compelled to mention it because of its recent relevence, and people posting about similar situations.

weather sucked.

your situation sounds managable, you should try and make it happen.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yall keep saying stuff like that but you see i dont understand why you dont get that my parents are crazy and wont pay for me and i have to pay for everything myself yes i understand that there are kids from other countries that come but im sure that they dont really have to worry about paying for ALL of it

yall keep saying stuff like that but you see i dont understand why you dont get that my parents are crazy and wont pay for me and i have to pay for everything myself yes i understand that there are kids from other countries that come but im sure that they dont really have to worry about paying for ALL of it

Last year we had 2 kids from Japan - Yosuke and Kosuke - 19 and 20 I believe...

They both worked over in Japan, I believe Yosuke worked in an Anime/Game store..

Being a young adult - I'm pretty sure he payed for all of his fees,

In addition to flying to the camps...

Also this other guy Rob that marched from England, sold his car/iguana/house - and with enough money saved was able to fly out to the camps and pay for his tour fees...

You could always also get sponsorships

Edited by Notorious T-U-B-A

OK, so your parents won't pay for it, you can't afford to pay for it, and you are too embarrassed or whatever to ask someone for a ride. Guess you aren't marching because that is pretty much all the options.

thanks yall so much but you see i have no problem flying or taking a bus but how much would that cost cuz the way my parents act is like they arent paying for anything UNLESS i make it so all the gas/audition/food money would be dealt with me until i hopefully make it how much do they usually cost lol and i have no problem showering with other people lol its just the fact saying hey can i take a 7 hour drive with you? lol idk about you but i would be kinda wierded out i mean id like to talk to them on the phone at least get what im saying?

why dont you read everything before you say that i wont do this and wont do that

yall keep telling me these stories but yet im getting no where how much do plane tickets cost? do i just send out a mass email to everyone on the site saying hey can i grab a ride with you to Jersey surf or crown? seeee yall arent telling me how to get in touch with people i have now emailed corps directors and asked them and im waiting for a reply but someone said i should go up to the camp and meet ppl then i can start riding with them...........THATS MY WHOLE PROBLEM! i cant get to camps