Weirdest tan line

tan lines  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Which tan line was the weirdest you experienced?

• gloves / wrists
    • ankles / socks
    • bikini / jog-bra top
    • bikini bottom
    • shorts / undies
    • drum carrying thingies
    • other (is there any other??)

Pre-show Under Armor rehearsals when you had forgotten to put sunscreen on the areas not covered by the shorter sleeves = Fun. It kind of acted like a bright red arm band...

My vote goes to sunglass tans/burns. I still have mine... and I didn't wear sunglasses much this summer (did a lot in '06).

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there's anything quite like Mickey gloves.

Just the white hands and goofy white forehead.

I buzz cut my hair the day before move ins. One day I forgot my hat at the house I was staying and my head got burnt. When it started peeling, it looked like I had the worst case of dandruff ever! I guess now that I look back on it, it's pretty funny.

Edited by DCImaniac

Well, I have yet to march corps (next year hopefully), but my school has a week-long camp in August and I live in Louisiana, so we get some good ones. My weirdest is a tie between my drum and my sunglasses. I play bass, so the drum prevents me from getting a full-on carrier tan.

I hate my flip flop lines I get from not wearing shoes all day up until ensemble.... :tongue::thumbup:

But really, my least favorite tan line I get, is only something from timpanists. When sitting down all day behind the drums, there's a small section of your knee that gets exposed to the sun, while your legs hanging down on the pedals are essentially in the shade. So there's the section of my knees that is way darker than anything else around it. Call it timpani knee. Only way to avoid it.....the diaper :tongue: