Sleeper

Bluecoats are NOT going to crack top 3 this year. You Bloo-bug-a-boos say that every year. The Bluecoats blow.

Yeah... the bluecoats blow.. that's why they won horns in quarterfinals... and finished second in drums... I'm sure that even if they do figure out their guard and visual design packages they would still never even come close to top 3...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bluecoats are NOT going to crack top 3 this year. You Bloo-bug-a-boos say that every year. The Bluecoats blow.

Hey, flaming on DCP! That's new. >.<

• 2 weeks later...
and Glassmen out of the 11th place funk.

~>conner

we will be. giant surprises coming :smile:

Thanks man. I'm sorry you feel that way cause that finals performance...I dedicated that one to YOU.

Oh well. I guess I didn't "max it out" enough. I regret my whole summer now because of you. Thanks.

I want my money back.

personally I don't think they'll be in the top 3 next year, but they definitely could. Either way,

fail2it9.jpg

AWWWW! the poor kid :smile: ....... almost busted a gut laughing when i first saw it! :smile:

Not a sleeper but Scouts will make it back into top 12. I also think SCV is about due for a championship.

I think 2009 will be SCVs time, 10 years again?

Which corps out there who do you think will surprise the masses come the beginning of the year?

What say you?

I really hope its Madison. But I am going to say The Academy.........