Blue Stars January Camp Information

Don't tell anyone, but our horn line is getting bigger....sshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

The college bowl season is almost over and we welcome any fall band student (high school or college) that has either auditioned at another corps or was obligated to the Holiday Bowl Season to come and experience the Blue Stars.

www.bluestars.org

For camp information, travel, airport pick-ups, camp needs, fees, and the ongoing audition process.

Our auditions are an ongoing process to allow prospective members the opportunity to learn our system in more than a "one and done" weekend. Come and learn from some of the finest instructors in our activity and take part in the start of another great Blue Stars program. All of your meals are also provided at camp. There is no need to leave the fairgrounds during the weekend for meals.

You forgot to tell them that you still look exactly like your avatar! = )

Reminds me of a line from "Airplane:"

"The fog is getting thicker...

blustarshornlinestucker.jpg

Thanks for letting me visit the previous rehearsals. The fairgrounds facility you're utilizing is amazing. Almost as amazing as the staff you've assembled.

Congrats to the Blue Stars!

Edited by Scooter Pirtle

You forgot to tell them that you still look exactly like your avatar! = )

How the heck do you drive a van with those cymbals in your hands!?! :w00t:

Good Luck, Blue Stars! Great to see you in the DCI mix again!

Plus, if you fly in to camp, you get to meet one of the nicest van drivers there is......

ME! :w00t:

and not too bad with a box truck either :w00t:

Our auditions are an ongoing process to allow prospective members the opportunity to learn our system in more than a "one and done" weekend. Come and learn from some of the finest instructors in our activity and take part in the start of another great Blue Stars program.

I'm wanting to march, and well...

I'm thinkin' about it.

I'm wanting to march, and well...

I'm thinkin' about it.

Then you should! I have visited a lot of different corps. I am happy to say I finally found home this year with the Blue Stars. It's an experience like none other and I can say that after ONE camp. And unlike some places the staff WANT to see you succeed. It can't hurt and they don't make cuts; they give you suggestions to improve your chances of making it in. Download the music on the website, www.bluestars.org look to the right and there is a link to Audition Materials. Come out and give us a try.

See you on the Jan. the 18th