Serenade in Brass 2008

Safe to assume Buccs Alumni as they have been there for about 20 straight years.

Gotta have someone to play the National Athem to start the show. :thumbs-up:

Oops,.....................sorry bout that,...................that pretty much would do it for the line up,..............no?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cabs? :thumbs-up:

Oops,.....................sorry bout that,...................that pretty much would do it for the line up,..............no?

Well that's eight and I can't remember if last year had 9 or 10 corps.

Strong line up even with "just" the eight listed. Gonna be hard o fhearing the next day for sure. :thumbs-up:

And glad to hear the Minis are having another go in my home area. As long as I don't get my car locked in the across the street private parking garage (like '07 :tongue: ) should be a great time.

Edit: Oh yeah, Cabs Alumni have been a guest since I started going again. Did competing Cabs make it in 2006? Thanks Liz.

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

no problem. :)

I know the flyer is due out at the end of January, but I heard a rumor that the Royal Airs might be on the bill for the Forum this year.

Anybody have any news or unsubstatiated rumors, such as mine?

That show is such a good time!

I know that as of last summer they were planning on attending.

Their plan was to play at the mini corps competition. Just for fun.

Another UNSUBSTATIATED rumor is that Fran has talked Larry into a Hawaiian tux.

True?

Not true?

Not true.....LOL

I hope the Hip Pickles will be there again.... they've been a regular at the Forum show for a bunch of years.

And it's nice to see the Reilly Raiders back in the lineup!!!!!

Fran

We are awaiting our schedule for this season, due out at the end of this month, but I believe we are in the Serenade show. I could be wrong, but I seem to recall it being mentioned as our only Spring indoor appearance.

Don't know yet if the competing corps is in this year. We were last there together in 2006, and combined to close the show with the 'Caballero National Anthem' as Fran likes to call "Cha-Cha-Cha-Flamenco!" It would be a kick if they were in it again too, because my daughter just joined their pit section and that would be her first show.

I hope the Hip Pickles will be there again.... they've been a regular at the Forum show for a bunch of years.

And it's nice to see the Reilly Raiders back in the lineup!!!!!

Fran

I forgot the Hip Pickles :ph34r:

Never saw Reilly in concert so something else to really look forward to. :thumbup: