Citations webpage

I just noticed that Citations has a pretty sweet new website. www.citations.org Has it been up for a long time? did anyone notice it before? anyway, its exciting to read some good news about a Massachusetts corps. Since ecj isnt fielding again :o( SOME organization needs to keep that foothold of drum corps in the Bay State! they did a great job last year representing mass and i have a feeling they will do it again!

I just noticed that Citations has a pretty sweet new website. www.citations.org Has it been up for a long time? did anyone notice it before? anyway, its exciting to read some good news about a Massachusetts corps. Since ecj isnt fielding again :o( SOME organization needs to keep that foothold of drum corps in the Bay State! they did a great job last year representing mass and i have a feeling they will do it again!

What's the saying? Don't judge a book by it's NEW cover?

looks like a pretty good brass turn out judging by that picture.

sweet. nice website... best of luck Citations.

~>conner

Hey, love those Rehearsal pictures. Corps looks good and strong.

Still in the Memorial School...... I remember that gym and those halls !! I'm talking 1967.....

Bob O'Neil - Citations Founder - would be very proud.

####, it's scary that I've marched with six people on staff there. I'm getting old.

All good people though, who know what they're talking about. Best of luck to Citations and all the ex-ECJers teaching there.

agreed Brian. It's kind of crazy. Many ECJ alums and old staff, along with many of the Spartans alum and staff. Taking a quick glance at the pictures it looks as though Citations would be on the cusp of what would have been div II size. 7 snares? 5-6 tenors? good turnout. Lots of brass in those pictures. I'm glad there's a corps in the Northeast that is keeping up with the rest of the drum corps world. To all of my friends and old staff members, good luck this season. To the corps, you have a group of people teaching you that is really unbelievable. Something that a few of us always joked around about creating the "monster" corps between Spartans and ECJ. Well, that's basically what has happened with the staff. Take in all you can from these instructors and you'll find yourself in a place you really want to be come August. Good luck and kick some ###.