DCI Resume

From lurking around on here for the last few years, I’ve seen some individuals' signatures with 3 to maybe 4 different corps but I was really interested to see who has marched in the most variety (DCI only). Or better yet, who has been able to march a year in all, or most, of the current top 6 – 7 DCI corps (BD, Cavies, Cadets, Phantom, SCV, Bluecoats, Crown)?

:smile:

Please forgive me if this has already been discussed in the past......

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These aren't top 6 corps, but I marched with a guy who went from Magic of Orlando to Colts, then Southwind, and I think to Madison after that.

I marched with a guy who told me he had marched with 7 corps total. I know of Colts, Emerald Knights, and Cavaliers. Dave are you on here? Help me out. I personally marched Colts, Guardsmen and Sky Ryders.

I know a guy who marched at Crossmen, SCV, Capital Regiment, Cavaliers.

I think I may know who you're talking about, and I'm pretty sure that he only auditioned at SCV, but never marched there.

~>conner

Oh, that's no fun. If you want the comlete DC experience, let's hear from you's guys who marched pre-DCI, different divisions in juniors, plus seniors, alumni, minis, and others. Heck, there's Academy drum corps...as in military academies. Medeabrass did Texas A&M, which is corps style, but not drumcorps-style.

I mean, if you want really, really impressive resumes, let's hear them all! There's more on DCP than just the DCI junkies.

And several posters have already exceeded my experience, so I won't bother.