Uniforms

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't know of any. i know of a new kind of VF stick comming out, but that's all...

I hear Cadets are planning on using an all-floral uniform a la the back of their unis in '06.

Really?

no. :rolleyes:
HA HA...

seriously though... anyone know about Blue Star's uni? I would think they would be keeping it just because of the cash crunch, but who knows. For me, that uni has the most possibility.... possitivly and negativly. Lets just say I am VERY curious.

I hear Cadets are planning on using an all-floral uniform a la the back of their unis in '06.

Thats totally false. Its actually just the front of the jacket, the back of the pants, the top of the shako, and the drumheads that are going to be painted that color.

Thats totally false. Its actually just the front of the jacket, the back of the pants, the top of the shako, and the drumheads that are going to be painted that color.

Well, I mean I hadn't heard the full details. Just that they were going back to the '06 style. You would know better than me.

Well, I mean I hadn't heard the full details. Just that they were going back to the '06 style. You would know better than me.

They also dug out the tarps from 99, and the backdrops from 96, and painted them both that color.