DCA Survey Now Online

Filled it out. On the did you attend a DCA event there was no area to put:

The only DCA event within an 8 hour drive just happened to be on a weekend I was busy. But if there were TWO event within 500 miles of me I would have made one.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand why he askes those questions. He's trying to get a basic demographic on who all marches and/or attends shows. That way he can tailor his campaign to those people and improve the overall product. Maybe even attract more people.

I'm learning about this in school. :wall:

and then asks for your name and address also,..................

HI, GARY!

Excellent, excellent chocolate fudge! Thanks so much.

HI, TOM!

Welcome HOME!

About the survey . . . . .

Ed Dempsey is a terrific guy. Ed Dempsey can truly help DCA. DCA has always been fan-friendly. It's a cliche, but DCA really is 'all about you.' Fill out the survey, it can help advance all-age drum corps.

Now, here's a scoop . . .

Our friend Cozy Baker is currently in Mexico, pursuing a dream, playing in a local band. If all goes well, he'll be there for several months. I expect Cozy to be pretty much out of touch with us, and reality (our reality) for this visit.

Hairbear . . . your thoughts?

:wall:

Filled it out a couple days ago. Very good of them to do this. Hope it truely helps to see some good come out of it.

Mariachi Cozy???? Now that I'd pay to hear...

Hi Fred...

and then asks for your name and address also,..................

I left that part blank. I think it was just if you wanted to be put on the mailing list or something.

if you are on the DCA finals tickets mailing list, you've already given them your name and your address, so i don't see why that would be a big deal.

yes it did ask for the estimated household salary, but any company looking at what it's main demographic is wants that type of information. the people who answer it truthfully are hopefully helping DCA and its marketing. in the long run that will help both fans and members.

if you are on the DCA finals tickets mailing list, you've already given them your name and your address, so i don't see why that would be a big deal.

yes it did ask for the estimated household salary, but any company looking at what it's main demographic is wants that type of information. the people who answer it truthfully are hopefully helping DCA and its marketing. in the long run that will help both fans and members.

Liz, is that you in the pic?

HI, GARY!

HI, TOM!

Welcome HOME!

Ed Dempsey is a terrific guy. Ed Dempsey can truly help DCA. DCA has always been fan-friendly. It's a cliche, but DCA really is 'all about you.' Fill out the survey, it can help advance all-age drum corps.

Our friend Cozy Baker is currently in Mexico, pursuing a dream, playing in a local band. If all goes well, he'll be there for several months. I expect Cozy to be pretty much out of touch with us, and reality (our reality) for this visit.

HEY FRED!!......HE HAS TO BE HAVING A GOOD TIME! HE IS SLOW TO ANSWER E-MAILS(LOL)! BUT WE ARE IN TOUCH,AND HE IS IN THE LOOP.HE HAD SOME DIFFICULTY WITH A MONITOR AND SOME OTHER COMPUTER ISSUES BUT WORKED THOSE OUT. AND I AM HOPING FOR A "YOU-TUBE" OF COZY PLAYING IN THIS MARIACHI BAND !!!..........PLEASE SEND ME A "PM" FRED...........................

HI, GARY!

HI, TOM!

Welcome HOME!

HEY FRED!!......HE HAS TO BE HAVING A GOOD TIME! HE IS SLOW TO ANSWER E-MAILS(LOL)! BUT WE ARE IN TOUCH,AND HE IS IN THE LOOP.HE HAD SOME DIFFICULTY WITH A MONITOR AND SOME OTHER COMPUTER ISSUES BUT WORKED THOSE OUT. AND I AM HOPING FOR A "YOU-TUBE" OF COZY PLAYING IN THIS MARIACHI BAND !!!..........PLEASE SEND ME A "PM" FRED...........................