Where'd my Electronics / Woodwinds / Rule thread go?

Hey, all -

We've seen a massive surge in interest in discussing the DCI rule changes in the last few days. We had a specific forum for that, but a lot of threads ended up on the "main" World Class forum.

In the interests of serving both folks who want to talk about it and folks who don't, we've moved all rule-related threads to the DCI 2008 Rule Change discussion forum. We'll leave that up until the traffic patterns return to normal, and I'll give everyone a heads up when we move the threads back.

Thanks for your patience; we want to make sure that folks who want to discuss the changes / reactions can do it in one easy-to-find place, and those who *don't* want to can do the same.

If anyone has any questions / concerns, feel free to PM me, or you can reach me by e-mail at mike@drumcorpsplanet.com.

Many thanks!

Mike

Get used to it? Geez!

This is the new discussion of DCI. Get used to it.

You aren't the one making the decisions around here. Get used to it.

Personally I couldn't be happier. Now I can read the forums without having to dig through the hundreds of threads whining about drum corps being dead.

Personally I couldn't be happier. Now I can read the forums without having to dig through the hundreds of threads whining about drum corps being dead.

this is one thing that has kept me staying around DCP a little longer. The moving of the threads about people complaing that drum corps is dead. Thanks for the move of those threads!

• 2 weeks later...