Blue Knights

I've also heard that Jason Buckingham is back in a supervisory role, as well.

I need to check them out next camp... I hear that the opening statement is ballsy.

Andy Smarticus and J. Buckingham teamed up? Great ready world, the Knights are going to bring the Evil!!! Can't wait to see them, have a former student of mine marching mello and am super psyched for him!!

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

*coughs*

this is off topic, and yes i'm griping, but aren't political references in posts and avatars banned under DCP rules?

<points to post #4 in this thread>

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...howtopic=109479

Normally, yes.

However, since its a major election year, we have special avatars you can use (see the above referenced post)

Anything that's political other than those avatars will be deleted, whether it's your signature, avatar selection or any political/current events arguments in the forums (unless they relate to drum corps, of course).

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...howtopic=109479

Normally, yes.

However, since its a major election year, we have special avatars you can use (see the above referenced post)

Anything that's political other than those avatars will be deleted, whether it's your signature, avatar selection or any political/current events arguments in the forums (unless they relate to drum corps, of course).

thanks for telling me the difference. i was "informed" that they weren't allowed at all and it was removed for me. problem fixed.

/back on topic

Go BK!!! I hope this year's show continues the excellence of last year's show. Simply Amazing.

Edited by chaos001

thanks for telling me the difference. i was "informed" that they weren't allowed at all and it was removed for me. *wonders whether my choice of candidate had anything to do with it*

No, policy was until today to remove them...so no bias there. Really. :doh:

/end threadjack

Now, back to your regularly scheduled BK thread.... :smile:

With Andy being involved on the staff while Joni was running it, I think there could very well be a smooth transition. Also, having J-Buck back involved can't be a bad thing. You look at what he did with the Colts last year, not to mention the fabulous BK hornlines in the late 90s.

A little birdy told me the percussion writing is stellar, too. Can't wait to see them in a week or so!