CALLING ALL EMPIRE STATESMEN ALUMNI...

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waiting for... ?

I told David and Jimmy that I wouldn't be there... my ride home fell through :tongue:

I know, I couldn't contact anyone though! Other than through here, which is less than ideal. I really am sorry, and I will absolutely 100% be there this weekend!!!!!

Two thumbs up :omg: Can't wait till the first winter show. We are very prepared for this show. The music this year is fantastic. :omg:

Two thumbs up :omg: Can't wait till the first winter show. We are very prepared for this show. The music this year is fantastic. :omg:

well said brother :worthy::omg:

WOAH matt codd has a dcp account! haha I love how ryan has 893 posts and matt has oh... 51. and they joined one day apart. marvelous. see you guys soon!

I would just like to add that my time with ES was by far my best years in drum corps, winning was great but what Mr.B gave to me and many others can never be replaced by any trophy. I would like to be part of this 25th celebration and the tought of playing in that horn line one more time as an alumni or any other way would be amazing. But that would be up to David Bruni and Mr. Steele. Prime Time Brass is great and I'm having a ball playing with them, but ES is just someting so special nothing can compare to it.

Johnnytata,

Come on down and join us. An alumni is an alumni....it is not up to us who wants to do this...it is up to you and we want this to be a celebration for everyone. If you can drop me an e-mail so that I know who you are. I think I have an idea...but I am getting old and some of me ideas are off the mark..hahahaha!!

The alumni database is getting huge. I think at this point we have over 600 names to get started with. We are really in search of your information...phone, address and e-mail so that we can keep you informed about what is going on with the current corps and what is available for you as alumni to participate in.

PLEASE go to the webpage and enter your information on the alumni pages. Many great opportunities for current members and alums to enjoy.

Looking forward to hearing from you "Johnny".

Jimmy Steele - Brass Caption Head - Empire 97-98-99-08