CALLING ALL EMPIRE STATESMEN ALUMNI...

Jimmy Allen's an Emerald Statesmen Alumnus.

Maybe if he can get Stevie Gadd to join him, we'll let him in... but Billy McGrath gets the final vote.

Actually, I'm a Ridge-Culver Statesman; that's when Steve Gadd played. We stayed when the corps became the Irondequoit Statesmen but left before they became the Emerald Statesmen. So as far as 'm concerned, Billy McGrath has no vote in the matter...I call the question!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I'm a Ridge-Culver Statesman; that's when Steve Gadd played. We stayed when the corps became the Irondequoit Statesmen but left before they became the Emerald Statesmen. So as far as 'm concerned, Billy McGrath has no vote in the matter...I call the question!

You know... since we're on the topic of Jim Allen's Statesmen Street Cred ... Let me just say this:

If you would have been with the us in the Empire Statesmen all those years, you'd be in the Hall of Fame by now.

Just sayin'

Scott Norwood would be proud of Tommy and since they both were wide right....it is all good.....lol!!!!

Every time Statesmen rehearsed in the Bills' indoor practice facility, I'd look at the netting behind the goal posts and see a marker right about where Norwood's "wide right" occurred. Of course, being a Browns fan, I had to yell that out for the benefit of all the local members. :tongue:

Good to see you on here....take care all.

Good to see you, too, Jimmy. We've only met once back in 2000 when you came out and worked with Statesmen for a day but I've heard plenty of good stuff about you. Of course, it was House telling me everything so it may not be so great for you. :tongue:

WOW 162 posts.

For the record..when I talked to David Bruni in Liverpool in 2007...he treated me like royalty...I shall evermore be an EMPIRE fan(thank U David;-)