CALLING ALL EMPIRE STATESMEN ALUMNI...

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Kevin....

It is 585-266-2232 for the Statesmen Office.

Thanks for catching that.

Jimmy

No problem. Figure it's easier to recruit when people actually call the office. :worthy:

How did that car get in swimming pool?

Kevin....LOL

How about in Rio when Vince wanted me to write the infamous "Ipanema Fanfare"? I prided myself into knowing what he was thinking back then, but on this one I had NO IDEA.

I told him I was going to find a piano to come up with an idea, but alas, there was no piano. So I went to mens room to contemplate, and suddenly the music appeared.

I taught it in 5 minutes and when Vince heard it he said..."thats it, you [porkchop] !!!

Hey I thought of another one...Chris Castellon and the pig nose...I believe Kevin was involved in that one too.

Donny

How about in Rio when Vince wanted me to write the infamous "Ipanema Fanfare"? I prided myself into knowing what he was thinking back then, but on this one I had NO IDEA.

I told him I was going to find a piano to come up with an idea, but alas, there was no piano. So I went to mens room to contemplate, and suddenly the music appeared.

I taught it in 5 minutes and when Vince heard it he said..."thats it, you [porkchop] !!!

Hey I thought of another one...Chris Castellon and the pig nose...I believe Kevin was involved in that one too.

Donny

kevin sure was michevious :thumbup:

Donny

Hey Donny!!

Glad to see you on here... I also remember that trip to RIO.... I remember doing the parade (after you wrote the music) and we had to write work on the spot (with our feet in the Ocean). I also remember walking down the street right along Ipanema Beach and the people just stood there and looked at us like "what the _ _ _ _" Crazy Americans....

hm, must be rough writing work with your feet in the ocean... pooor allen :thumbup:

lol

you keep using that word... I don't think it means what you think it means.

(please tell me you know what movie I'm quoting!!)