CALLING ALL EMPIRE STATESMEN ALUMNI...

Calling All Empire Statesmen Alumni

For Our 25th Anniversary!!!

If you have ever marched as a member of the Empire Statesmen over the past 25 years, you are invited to celebrate this milestone with your fellow alumni. In the last quarter-century, many Corps have come and gone, but America’s Entertainers, the Empire Statesmen, are here to stay!

If you are one of the thousands of alumni who have taken pride in wearing the Statesmen uniform, we would love for you to participate in this year of celebration. We have many different alumni events we are very excited to announce – ranging from a kick-off party, to joint performance with the Corps – feel free to participate in one or all of them, no strings attached. See the complete list on the Statesmen website via the link below!

We have pulled together a fantastic Alumni Committee including members that have touched many different years of the Corps’ history. Jim & Terry Steele, Tom & Sandy Allen, Paul & Erika McBride, and Brian & Jennifer King are on board to locate any and all former members of the Corps.

Better yet…get in touch with us, and spread the word as well! Please contact any of the committee members directly or check out the website at http://www.statesmen.org for a menu of events and more information.

Tom Allen / TomAllenTraining@aol.com

Sandy Allen / SandraAllen2006@aol.com

Paul & Erika McBride / pkm41263@gmail.com

Joe Guadagnino / Jguad22@yahoo.com

Brian King / thedrumking3@yahoo.com

Jennifer King / kingjennifer73@yahoo.com

Jim Steele / takeit2thebridge@yahoo.com

Terry Steele / Seilersteelewedding@yahoo.com

We’d all love to reconnect to share memories and celebrate the past 25 years! We hope to hear from you – every last All Star and Porkchop!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh*......if I wasn't 3000 miles away...

One thing I would LOVE to see are the pics the 87 corps took as poster shots when we were working a trip overseas (Australia was the plan, I think).

We took them during the day in teh 2nd half of the 87 season....but because I transferred back to California, i never saw them.....I wanna see if I'm in any!

Amazing how hard it was to maintain balance when we took the motion pics...every shot was posed, not shot on the move.

Empire Statesmen....coooooomin' atcha!

Sam,

I did not know you, but would love to keep you updated of what the corps is doing and all. 3000 miles would be a long way to travel for a reunion parade.

Please e-mail one of the members of the committee with your address, e-mail, phone or whatever you wish to give so that you can get the newsletters and remain abreast of what the corps is up to.

Ultimately through this 25th Anniversary season, we want to compile a database of as many alums as we can so that the next 25 years is a bit easier to contact everyone.

Thanks and we will look into your request from 87.

Jimmy Steele

Brass Caption Head 97-98-99-08 - Empire Statesmen

Do all of those who were invited to major a tune at one of your many Winter or outside exhibitions count as alumn.

Have a great year Statesmen, its been a great ride for you.

DO IT YOUR WAY!!!

Edited by Rap48

Do all of those who were invited to major a tune at one of your many Winter or outside exhibitions count as alumn.

Have a great year Statesmen, its been a great ride for you.

DO IT YOUR WAY!!!

Hello Sir!

Thank you and YES... We will do it "Our Way" See you this weekend in Mexico!!

The Commitee met this Sunday at rehearsal and have a list of over 300 names in just the first 4 days. This is just the tip of the iceberg though. We need your help.

I am sure there are many people out there saying they probably have my information so I will wait to hear from them. PLEASE do not think that way.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE contact us with your information (even if you think we have it).

This is going to be a fantastic year for the 2008 Corps, wait till you hear them. This will also be a year full of memories, emotions and fun for the ALUMNI.

Please honor us AGAIN by being part of a Drum Corps that you have all made one of the BEST to EVER take the FIELD.

Paul McBride

pkm41263@gmail.com

Sam,

I did not know you...

Watch the 87 vid....I'm easy to spot at the very end.

Last set...short soprano leaning WAY back to hit a note....and also blowing it about a quarter step flat!

Worst note I've ever played in comp!!

'Course, I was also the one who made sure teh guard girl portraying the Air Force in the closer had captain's bars on her uniform....because I would be DAMNNED if i'd let the Marine girl out rank my Air Force!! (I was active duty at the time...stationed at Griffiss AFB in Rome)