***Freelancers Alumni & Friends Horn Rehearsals***

I don't know about who the hot guard chick from 84 would be, but Charlie Groh will be there. :tongue:

Hot rifle chick..... Charlie Groh... Hmm tough choice Matt. :-)

I mean Charlie's a handsome contra player and all, but hot rifle chick would be hard to top!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a little bump for tonight's SoCal rehearsal:

Monday, March 31st, 2008

7:00 p.m.

Simi Valley High School

5400 Cochran Street

Simi Valley, CA 93063

A limited quantity of horns will be available.

Stop by!

:tongue:

Just a little bump for tonight's SoCal rehearsal:

Monday, March 31st, 2008

7:00 p.m.

Simi Valley High School

5400 Cochran Street

Simi Valley, CA 93063

A limited quantity of horns will be available.

Stop by!

:tongue:

Oh Matt.... Charlie's gonna be there!

Man Dave, I would love to be there but 1) I don't read treble clef hahaha and 2) I'll wind up getting there 30 mins before it ends again!!

I got home 10 minutes ago, after leaving Chi Chi's at 12:49 am. 6:30 is going to come early. Ouch! But hey, Ron, it sure was good hanging out. Next time, I'm playing mello and YOU get my bari--I don't care if your late.

I got home 10 minutes ago, after leaving Chi Chi's at 12:49 am. 6:30 is going to come early. Ouch! But hey, Ron, it sure was good hanging out. Next time, I'm playing mello and YOU get my bari--I don't care if your late.

Hey man, I'm still awake!! Doing that kind of stuff brings back memories. hahah! And having to pay for them the next morning.

I guess if you have bass clef stuff, I will take you up on it till I get cracking on my Clarke cornet stuff.

Oh Matt.... Charlie's gonna be there!

Man Dave, I would love to be there but 1) I don't read treble clef hahaha and 2) I'll wind up getting there 30 mins before it ends again!!

D'oh! I don't even have a legit excuse. If Dave can make it from Bako, do the rehearsal, still have time for bs and a post-rehearsal chowdown before driving back, I should be able to drive the 20miles or so to Simi. Dang it! I'm bummed that I missed out on the chowdown!!! :tongue:

Sorry guys. I'll get my priorities straight by the next get together. What is your instrumentation? What would you like me to play? I could probably be at least somewhat competent on anything but Contra. It would take too much effort to learn how to buzz in a cereal bowl.

D'oh! I don't even have a legit excuse. If Dave can make it from Bako, do the rehearsal, still have time for bs and a post-rehearsal chowdown before driving back, I should be able to drive the 20miles or so to Simi. Dang it! I'm bummed that I missed out on the chowdown!!! :tongue:

Sorry guys. I'll get my priorities straight by the next get together. What is your instrumentation? What would you like me to play? I could probably be at least somewhat competent on anything but Contra. It would take too much effort to learn how to buzz in a cereal bowl.

A K-20.

Man we had some good chow too! Meatball or Italian coldcut sandwiches or pizza or pasta or anitpasto and MORE! Great little post rehearsal place. Open till 11, but we were there till close to 1. Poor Dave and Tony!!

A K-20.

Man we had some good chow too! Meatball or Italian coldcut sandwiches or pizza or pasta or anitpasto and MORE! Great little post rehearsal place. Open till 11, but we were there till close to 1. Poor Dave and Tony!!

... and I went to work this morning!

... and I went to work this morning!

I slept in and woke up at 8.